Chapter 1 (PART 1): The start

*TIMELINE: SEPT. 23 2023 IN RABBOTS HOMETOWN*

Rabbot: *chilling as she walks around her town with Rinny*

Rinny: Rabbot?

Rabbot: What?

Rinny: I have a idea, what if... We go to a another world! Where we can kill other stuff then just stupied malinos here :)

Rabbot: WHAT?! NO? WHERE NOT DOING THAT!!!!!!

*Rinny ran into the teleporter with Rabbot*

Rabbot: RINNY I TOLD YOU WERE NOT-

Rinny: Ohhhhh! What this? Lets press on that button! *She pressed the button and then a cyan hologram tv popped up and it said "GOING TO CH"* Huh does that mean? Well anyways...

*Rabbot and Rinny goes to the teleport pad and gets teleported in CH (the countryhuman world)*

Rinny: wwoooaaaaaaaaahhhh...! Rabbot check this out! *she pointed to a town with loads of people walking down the street*

Rabbot: HOW ARE WE GONNA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE?

Rinny: *Grabs Rabbots arm* WERE NEVER GONNA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE CMON!

*Rinny swooped to town while grabbing Rabbots arm yelling from help but no one heard them*

*Rinny and Rabbot entered to a hotel to stay in*

*IN THE HOTEL ROOM*

Rinny: *humming*

Rabbot: Rinny why did you have to do that?

Rinny: What? Malinos are BORING to kill nowdays... I wanna try something new, something harder then just killing malinos!

Rabbot: This could be a something... Very dangerous! I dont wanna be here any longer... I need my bots taken care of!

Rinny: mehhh... Dont worry! Ron will do the job!

Rabbot: ...I dont like this...

Rinny: its late, I think we just sleep in seperete rooms... Goodnight Rabbot

Rabbot: Goodnight Rinny im going to sleep too...

*TIMELINE: 1AM IN THE MORING*

Rabbot: *writring something*

Rabbot: finishes it* FINISH! *she whispered*

Rabbot: i think ill go to sleep again... Welp goodnight to myself :T

*it was the nextday and both Rinny and Rabbot talking about something*

*END OF PART 1, PART 2 COMING SOON!*