Chapter 1 (PART 2): New Day, New Drama

*TIMELINE: SEPTEMBER 24, IN THE HOTEL ROOM*

Rabbot: Rinny... Today is the day... Where were gonna, kill I guess...

Rinny: Yup! Now Les go ready first and then head out to grab people and....

Rabbot: I feel were taking this to far rinny...

Rinny: OKAY FINE. ILL FIND PEOPLE TO KILL AND YOU EXPLORE THE MAP YOURSELF?! Deal?

Rabbot: *They both shake their hands and go to separate ways*

*WITH RABBOT*

Rabbot: *She entered to a morning coffee shop and sat there quitely, listening to all the bitter chatter*

The server: Here your coffee you asked!

Rabbot: thanks...

*Rabbot sipped the coffee they got*

*As Rabbot got out of shop after she thanked the server for their coffee and tipped them*

Rabbot: Rinny better not be in the news...

*Rabbot waited for the train to get on the metro*

*Rabbot entered into the train and got off when she arrived to the metro*

Rabbot: *Sigh* welp... I have all my stuff because I'm leave Rinny to herself.

Rabbot: Well because she gonna take of self.

*Rabbot then went where most people were waiting for the metro to arrive*

Rabbot: I need a snack...

*Rabbot went the shop in the metro where they had their favorite chocolate*

Rabbot: Areo please?

Shop keeper: Sure! that will be 0.99$!

*Rabbot paid for her chocolate and went back to exact same spot she was waiting for*

*The metro arrived and Rabbot hopped in*

*Rabbot decided to go to a emtpy seat by the window where nobody noticed them*

*As soon as the metro started moving, Rabbot started putting headphones on and listening to music as the metro stopped by few other stations Rabbot wasnt gonna get out*

*On one of the station while rabbot was distracted a note was dropped on their lap, What could it be?*

*Rabbot readed the Note*

*DEAR RABBOT

Please meet me by my house, because feel alone, please come out by this section and find the biggest house here, That where im

-Canada*

Rabbot: ...I guess he wants me to die here but whatever atleast I wont be with Rinny though

*She went out and walked to the biggest house in this town*

Rabbot: here goes nothin...

*PART 2 FINISHED! CHAPTER 2 SOON COMING!*