Sisterly Love

PSA: I haven't been an ENHYPEN fan since 2020, when they first debuted, I just recently got back into the group, so please bare with me if i mess some things up such as how the group members act! I'm still getting caught up with everything lol.

            Living in Australia wasn't very interesting. It was the same old stuff, go to work, go home, go to work, go home. At least for (Y/N) it was. Maybe it was because she was 19 now and already in her second year of college, but making friends was difficult. So all she ever did was go to work and go home to be with her sister and parents. Her family had just moved from the United States due to "job opportunities" for her dad. They were always moving for him. It irked (Y/N) a bit, but it was out of her control. Even though she was technically an adult at her age, there was no way she would be able to financially take care of herself enough to stay in the states while her family moves. Instead, she transferred to online classes and moved with her family. Getting an office job at the local Westpac Bank, to try and save up for her college fees she'll eventually have to pay.

        So here she was, sitting in her tiny cubical, answering phone call after phone call waiting for her shift to end. It was 4:45 pm, and she would get out at 5 pm.

        "I'm sorry ma'am, but in order to deposit any more money onto your card, you're going to have to pay your overdraft fees." (Y/N) leaned back in her chair, white button-up undone around the collar, and her pencil skirt ridden up slightly to the middle of her thighs. Her flats were kicked off underneath the desk, letting her sore feet air out.

        "Ma'am- I'm very sorry- Do you have a debit ca-" The phone rang out three buzzes. The woman had hung up on her angrily. (Y/N) sighed and returned the phone to its pad. Why were people so dumb? The thought rang through her head as she picked up her own phone, to see a message from her sister.

          (S/Nickname) 4:32pm 'Mom wants to know what you want for dinner'
                (Y/N) 4:52pm 'Spaghetti'
                (S/NN) 4:54pm 'No we're going out' 'I asked mom for Jeongol'
                (Y/N) 4:56pm 'For what' 'I don't know any of that Korean stuff you always say'
                (S/NN) 4:59pm 'It's hot pot. I asked for it to celebrate me winning the raffle'

        (Y/N) looked at her phone sitting on her lap as she gathered her things for the night and pulled her jacket over her shoulders. She had forgotten all about her little sisters prize.

         (S/N) was big into k-pop. She had posters decorating her walls, every photo card you could ever imagine, and she loved to ask (Y/N) her opinion on every boy group she listened to. (Y/N) honestly didn't really understand the hype of it all, but if it made her sister happy then she didn't care. She even bought her sister a few albums for Christmas's and birthdays. (S/N) was always entering herself into free raffles for things such as meet and greets or chances to travel to South Korea. The closest she had come to winning something big was getting  water bottle with some girls face on it in the mail with a very obviously reprinted thank you note. (S/N) drank out of that bottle for at least a month straight before their dog Honey got to it. That was probably the coolest thing ever to (S/N) up until this past week. She had entered herself into another raffle, and just so happened to win one ticket to a meet and greet for a group that would be visiting here in Australia. (S/N) was over the moon excited for it, and it made (Y/N) happy to see her so excited for something.

         (Y/N) shot her sister one last text that she'll be home soon before picking up her car keys and going to check out. Hot pot did actually sound good.

        (Y/N)'s family lived in a relatively decent sized house. Four bedroom, 2.5 bath. It was definitely bigger than their house in the states, but it was older at the same time. More prone to bugs getting in through the dated windows or through the small cracks underneath the back door. It didn't bother (Y/N) though, usually it was just small bugs like crickets and jumping spiders, but occasionally bigger things would show up and she would whip out the raid can. (S/N) hated bugs though, she'd scream at the smallest thing, begging for either (Y/N) or their dad to come help.