Siraj tries to be the Saviour

Keyword: Tries

~

"And you didn't even think of telling us?" Jadeja is trying very much to keep his calm.

Him, Ishan and Shubman are sitting at the poolside later that evening for the promised conversation.

Shubman had asked him to join them in their room. But Jadeja is traumatized enough to not enter that room again. The image of Shubman and Ishan under the bedsheet will forever be plastered on his brain.

"We wanted some time, Bhaiya!", Ishan softly says.

"It's not like we ever tried to keep it a secret." Shubman reasons.

That's true if Jadeja thinks on it.

Their behaviour never suggested anything other than them being a couple. The comfort they share even in silence, the skinship, the banter, the need to care for the other, the blushes, the soft conversations, finding peace in the other, the mental connection, sharing clothes, spending time, it was all there all along.

It is just them, the ICT who took the situation as friendship rather than looking into it too much.

Jadeja huffs. No use of this right now.

"And since when this has been going on?"

And Ishan grows all blushy and smiley, "We spend our first-year anniversary the day after we reached Dharamshala! Remember we went out shopping?"

Shubman looks at his baby with that disgusting look of love as he wraps his arms around the smaller man and kisses his temple.

And you have to be an idiot to think Jadeja had any comeback ready to that brand new information.

"OH GOD!!!" Jadeja screams internally. He heaves a heavy sigh. He raises his fingers to tell them something, pointing at them, His lips scrunched up and brows furrowed. But no words come out looking at the doey starry expression both the young men are throwing at him.

He puts down his hands, huffs a little more and rests his hands on his hips.

"Boys, just lock your door next time."

"YES SIR!"

KL, Shreyas, Kuldeep, Jadeja and Hardik are sitting unnaturally calm at the dinner table after their marginal win, yet still a win against England in the second ODI three days later. Whereas the other boys are chatting away (read: planning) their hearts away.

Topic?

Sending Shubman and Ishan out for a date in London. Which should not be a problem. Problem is they have to make the couple realize, this date exactly isn't a friendly date either, or too much of a romantic date.

"Just around the border. Not a 4, but enough to score 3 runs." Virat says cunningly.

"Virat bhai? Will that be okay?" Siraj asks.

"Of course, miyan jaan! We shouldn't hurry it. They might get scared. Approach them slow and make them realise it themselves."

Jadeja snickers over his plate of pasta and shakes his head. KL quietly pats him on the shoulders.