Her✨

Heyy lovelies welcome back!!

On the serene and sun-drenched morning, as the gentle breeze carried the fragrance of blooming roses, a charming and enchanting villa appeared in the distance. Its elegant architecture and timeless allure stood as a testament to its grandeur.

Within the villa, a sense of tranquility prevailed, and each room emanated a warm and inviting ambiance. In one of those rooms, the door creaked open, revealing a sight of sheer elegance and sophistication. The room was adorned with tasteful decorations, soft curtains swaying gently in the breeze, and the soft glow of sunlight filtering through the windows.

As the door swung open, a full-length mirror greeted the eyes and there  stood a remarkable young woman, Isha, in the midst of her morning preparations.

She is getting ready for her college wearing a very beautiful anarkali suit,her forehead was adorned with a small black bindi and with the movement of her hands we can hear very melodious sound of her silver bangles.

ISHA'S look

She was looking etheral but the smile and shine on her face was missing.

After getting ready she was about took her bag for college when suddenly her phone beeps with a notification which makes her smile widely!!

(Abh yeah notification kiska ho sakta h any guesses?)

She happily unlocked her phone and typed a reply to the text happily.

Saying good morning my sunshine!!

After that she left for her college!!

Hiee lovies pls drop ur reviews and do vote and follow me up!!