College 🎓

Heyy lovelies!!

Let's begin

After reaching college abhi directly goes to canteen in the search of his bestfriend vansh and as always after finding him in canteen he goes towards his table and sat beside him.

Abhi's Pov

After reaching the college i was searching for my one and only jigar ka tukda my bestfriend vansh and then i remember that he is the biggest foodie in the whole world so he will be surely in canteen then i move towards the canteen and obviously as always proving me right vansh was sat there in the corner table munching his sandwich 🥪

I sat beside him and said bss krr ja bae or kitna thusega,

(How much more will u eat?stop it now!!)

But he royally ignored me 😩 and then i asked him about the classes and he told me about today's scheduled classes.

After sometime we both move towards our first class and suddenly i bumped with someone.

ISHA'S POV

I entered in the college and was rushing towards my today's class as i was late due to traffic. Damn this traffic suckss!! As i was rushing fastly in the corridor i suddenly got bumped with someone and i was about to touch the ground but someone holds me from my waist and prevent me from falling and my eyes was closed due to sudden jerk and fear and when finally i felt safe i opened my eyes just to met with the another pair of chocolate brown eyes.i was drawn in them but there came a sudden voice of someone coughing and i got out of my trance and realised my position i was still in his arms and he was holding me from my waist.

I stood upon my feet and he also removed his hands from my waist .
I was going to apologise to him as today i was not in any mood of argument and was already late for my classes but as always how can he leave any chance to provoke me!!

And yes that someone is none other than abhi Malhotra my one and only enemy in the whole universe!!

So let me clear you guys abhi and isha is in second year of their college so they know each other.

That's it for today plz vote and comment and don't forget to follow me up!!