Ethan's Enemies

3rd Person POV- Present memories effect past ones. Will Ethan focus on the mission at hand?

Kiss of Death chapter two: Ethan's Enemies

3rd Person POV- The crew soon walk over to a local gun store that Nico has mentioned.

Blake: How are we gonna do this? We're underage and we don't even have any money.

Sienna: Isn't it obviously? We're gonna create a distraction. My brother told me all his tricks about sneaking around.

Ethan: We should get your brother on the team if anything.

Sienna: Nah, Rowen will never believe that we're on the hunt for a murderous obstacle in our way.

Ethan: Enough, guys. Sienna and I are gonna cause the distraction while Blake and Nico grab all materials necessary in order to stalk the Angelmaker. So..please, don't mess this up.

3rd Person POV- Everyone nods their head in agreement.

Ethan: Let's go catch us some kidnappers. That...sounded way better in my head.

....

3rd Person POV- All four head inside the store, catching the attention of the store manager.

Ethan: (Just be civil. You're new, just persuade them into thinking you're looking for something. It's not that bad.)

3rd Person POV- While Nico and Blake pretend to observe multiple items with fake interest, Ethan and Sienna go over to have a chat with the person up front.

Sienna: Hey, Juile, right?

3rd Person POV- The woman who Offical known as Juile, turns over to Ethan and Sienna, not noticing Nico and Blake in the process.

Juile: Yes, that's me. Do you folks need anything?

3rd Person POV- As Juile makes her way to the back, Blake and Nico don't waste any time collecting what was needed to catch The Angelmaker. Stuff like, binoculars, first aid kits, hand-lamps, small pocket knifes and even self assembled tents.

...

3rd Person POV- Before Juile came back, the two scurried away back into the vehicle.

Juile: Wasn't there like two people in the store?

Ethan: Yeah, but they left getting nothing. I'm pretty sure they just wanted to look around.

3rd Person POV- Juile just shrugs, packing up the items purchased by Ethan and Sienna.

...

3rd Person POV- Everyone headed outside, running back to the vehicle, only to be stopped by...Jake and the other kid.

Jake: Well, look what we have here.

3rd Person POV- The other kid just remains silent, giving a knowledgeable look towards Ethan.

Nico: Jake, what the hell are you doing here?

Jake: Why can't I be here? It's public, it's open to everyone.

Nico: You have never taken an interest in armory items!

3rd Person POV- Before anyone could take any physical damage, Ethan separates the two boys into an alley with the rest following, Ethan views the clearing, then with a crossed tension in his body, Ethan turns back to the two boys.

Ethan: Listen, I know I haven't known you long enough but I have seen it with my own eyes that you're an asshole. I mean..you talk about dead people in a bad way and you talk about someone you don't even know. And that pisses me off because that "friend" was my boyfriend. So hear this, Jake. I'm gonna need you to put those tiny little balls called, "braincells" into your head and work with me here. "I don't know how you got your foot in your mouth and your head up your ass at the same time, but I say this to you, it doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look like a prick."