Character info

Ren is a protective and smart girl. She always knows what to do in a situation. When her brother had a kid, she was calm and made sure to hell him through that . She always, always put her family before herself. She never let anyone disrespect her family. She always looks out for the little guy, although her being 5'2 probably doesn't help.

Damon is the Don of the Italian Mafia in the US. He doesn't take anyone's bullshit, and sticks up for his family. He has killed someone just for talking to his sister in a negative way. He is by no means a good guy. He is as ruthless as they come.

Max Haywood is a single father of an adorable baby girl. He is the older twin of Ren, but doesn't act like it. He helps Ren take care of their younger siblings, while also looking out for his family.

Alexa is what the Reed family call a dog whisperer. She owns five dogs. Two Great Danes, two German shepherds, and a Husky. When it comes to the illegal parts of the family business, she is a deadly assassin, but in the legal businesses, she is a photographer and painter.

Cameron Hawthorne is Ren's best friend. Cam has been with the Haywood's since they were in diapers. She is the only person who can get Ren out of her shell, and act like a normal twenty two year old. Cam is a rebellious girl, who doesn't take no for an answer. She has guys literally falling at her feet.

Jax, Michael, Ryder, and Mason are Damon's best friends, and right hands. They can take out a man in less then a minute. They have each others backs no matter what. Even when Ryder steals Masons girl for the night.

A/N -
Soooo... I've finally finished this part. Yay! Totally wasn't procrastinating at all. I hope y'all liked it! Love y'all!!