Ch1

(this is in parallel universe ; so everyone’s parent are not same) Me and my  friend Urmila was standing near Baskin Robins . I asked them where should we go ? thay said “lets go to Mithilesh’s house”. We did that . There for the first time I saw him . He was also staring at me . We talked together . We became friends.

5 months later ...
_________________________________________

I said , “ Abhi come to my house . Its my Birthday tomorrow.”
“ok”
Now everyone has arrived ; I cut my cake and wished . Everyone gifted me beautiful things . But seeing Abhyudaya’s gift , I was so shocked . It was planned between Urmila,Mithilesh and him . He bended on his knees and opened a ring box and said , “Will you marry me?” ; After everyone left , I told him that its too early to get married . We need to consult it to mine and parents.

Few days later....
_________________________________________

Mumma called me downstairs. “Beta get ready , your husband-in-law and their parents will come to see you”
“ok”
When I got ready and came downstairs, their parents and he had already arrive . But he was no one but Abhyudaya . He was too shocked as I was . “Why don’t you go in the terrace and talk alone for sometime ?”
The atmosphere was silent ; Then breaking it he said , “See , we didn’t even consult to our parents .”
“Yes , it’s a co-incidence”
He asked, “Do you like me as I do ?”
“yes, I always wanted to marry you , but I was waiting for you to say it” *blushing*
“Beta come here” , we both went downstairs .
He whispered in my ears , “we will be together right ?, Spending the nights together…”
I blushed and hugged him tightly ; but in our front of our parents *embarrassing moment*
They  also laughed, “They are gonna be a happy couple”…..

                        THE END