CH 3

{recap: “But its too late . Im going to Delhi and Idk if I am ever coming back or not.”
“WTF …so you are leaving cuz you lied to me about Akira”
“You will find that out yourself”..}

Abhyudaya’s pov:
“Why did she leave me ? was she right about Akira ?”
I went to Akira’s house to wish her . The door was opened . I heard a yelling voice from the inside ; it was of Akira’s

“YES I MANAGED HIM TO MARRY ME .  HE IS FROM A RICH FAMILY . OF COURSE HE WILL WRITE HIS HALF PROPERTY TO MY NAME. NOW THE NEXT IS TO MAKE SOME OTHER FAKE REASON TO GIVE ME MONEY .I DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT HIS FEELINGS , BUT I DID REMOVE GAUTAMI FROM HIS PATH , SO THAT SHE COULDN’T MAKE ANY DISTURBANCE BETWEEN US . OKAY I CUTTING THE CALL ..BYE BABY {MUAHH} …”

I heard all the conversation between them and said nothing . Then I rung the bell and she said “Tum yha kya kr rhe ho?”

“Wo mujhe tumse kuch baat krni hai”

“ha zrur andar aao”

We talked for minutes and I drove back to my house.

After a year……….

Gautami’s pov:

“ ughhhh,….. I finally reached India. All these

Days had kept me in sorrowness and dark zone . I wish I could forget about him , but I can’t . ”

Suddenly I Heard someone on the door .

I wondered who could it be ?

I opened it…..It was Abhyudaya again...
He was looking so hot in his black t-shirt, black jeans and black jacket....aah...abhi toh uthi hu aur yeh banda firse behosh kardega.

He sat infront of me...and I returned from my reverie.

"Good Morning"  he said

I felt butterflies when I heard his voice.

"Good Morning" I said .

"Tum fresh hojayo...uske baad breakfast karte hai hm?" Aargghh..his deep voice. Can he just stop giving me butterflies.?

I nodded....

"Uh! But mere kapde?"

"Mujhe pata tha...tumhare kapde cupboard mai hai waha se lelo" He smiled.

I got up from the bed, took my clothes and went into the washroom....my heart was racing so fast.

I took shower....I washed my hair today.

I came out soaking my hair with the towel....and Abhyudaya was in the room.

He was sitting at the edge of the bed...scrolling through his phone.

Just then his gaze went on me and I felt butterflies...he stood up and slowly walked towards me...

My heart was racing so damn fast...
He stood close to me...he smiled.

"Chale?" He whispered.

"Kaha?" I asked.

"Breakfast??" He raised his eyebrows.

"Are Haan....tum jao mai thodi der mai aati hu" He nodded and left.

A few minutes later I too went down to have breakfast....

Abhyudaya and his dad were already on the table...

I came and sat opposite to Abhyudaya...his dad looked at me and smiled.

"Kesi ho beta?"

"Mai theek hu uncle...aap?"

"Mai bas badiya"

I smiled slightly and we all started having our breakfast. While eating I started coughing. Abhyudaya immediately stood up....he sat beside me and gave me a glass of water...

"Theek haina tu?" He kept his hand on my head. I nodded controlling my blush.

His father coughed...and he sat back on his chair...

After the breakfast his dad went to visit his mother...but he didn't.

"Tu nahi jayega?" I asked looking at him.

He was silent for some time and then he spoke...

"Filhaal mujhe teri zarurat hai...mere liye tu itni hi important hai jitni mumma hai" He cupped my face....and continued

"Aaj ka poora din sirf tera aur mera hoga..." He smiled and I was looking at him blank.

The whole day....he took care of me. We watched movie...we played video games. And guess what I won 3 times...and he lost.

I was really enjoying his presence...but I was scared what if I get attached to him once again...?? what if history repeats again?

What if he...no..Gautami stop overthinking....I don't think he'll repeat that day again...but..

What about Akira....did he found out that she was cheating on him?..

And how did Auntie get into an accident...why did she didn't talk to him in the hospital that day...what's wrong?
What's happening?

I need all the answers...how and why?
At night...we both were all alone. I heard someone calling my name again and again.

I came back to my sense....it was Abhyudaya.

"Kya hua...kaha kho gayi?" He asked.

"Kahi nahi bas kuch soch rahi thi"

"Hm...yeh lo" He kept a tray full of my favorite meals.

A wide smile spread across my face.

"Yeh sab mere liya hai?”

“haa tumhara hi hai ,thoda sa do”

“nhi”

“please”

“thik hai” I fed him with my own hands.
I was so happy...that I kissed him on his cheek..as I did I realized what I did.

I just kissed on his cheeks... “what will he think about me now?”

I quickly moved back looking down...controlling not to blush

"Tum dinner karo”

Bye guys , will see you tomorrow or other day .

Bye<3