Ch 30 - SPICY CRISPY SKIN FISH 8

The first appointment with her was at five o'clock in the afternoon.

She found the address according to the address and wanted to call the number one as agreed. She happened to encounter a resident who opened the iron door from the inside. Gu Sheng thought for a while, put away the phone, and walked in while the door was still open.

Actually...it's okay to go up by yourself, but to have someone pick you up when you get downstairs is a bit pretentious.

The elevator stopped at the twenty-fourth floor. She walked out and found that the layout of the place was very good. There were only two residents on this floor. She followed the concierge number, found the right door, and breathed gently to keep herself from getting nervous.

Suddenly there was a burst of laughter, and the voices of several people were mixed together...

Great, there are indeed many people there.

She pressed the doorbell and heard someone calling "Jue Mei, Jue Mei, hurry up and open the door." There was also a faint voice of Jue Mei complaining, and the door suddenly opened, Jue Mei.

"So early?" Juemei Killing Intention gestured to her, and the slippers were nearby, "We are playing mahjong, and Mo Qingcheng is cooking in the kitchen. You're welcome. I'm going to kill everyone soon, so I won't say hello. is you."

Gu Sheng sighed, and Jumei ran back to the balcony very rudely and sat down at the mahjong table.

She changed her slippers and saw six or seven people surrounding the mahjong table, some participating in the battle and some watching. They all quickly greeted Gu Sheng and continued to fight.

Everyone treated her as an old friend, and she felt instantly relaxed.

Just... I hesitated for a few seconds between watching them play mahjong or going to the kitchen. In these few seconds, I saw a figure coming out from behind the frosted glass in the kitchen.

Mo Qingcheng actually held a fish in his right hand and walked to the sliding door of the kitchen and said hello to her: "Why didn't you call me first?"

His shirt was rolled up to his elbows, his hands were dripping with water, and every part of the blue apron he wore told the world that the most powerful man in the country was cooking... Gu Sheng could see it. I was a little stunned, and then I remembered that he said he liked to cook by himself: "I went downstairs and saw someone opening the door, so I came in directly..."

"That's great," Feng Yasong said softly and yawned, "You're welcome, you're welcome."

"That's right, how can you live your life if you are being polite every day?" wlwxsk took the remote control at hand and lowered the temperature a little, "We are not an outsider."

While everyone was joking, Dou Doudou Cake suddenly poked his head out from behind Tou Pai and pushed his shoulder: "Master Tou Pai, get out of the way." Tou Pai staggered around and saw her coming out with a plate of bright red strawberries. Obviously, It was freshly washed. As she was eating, she walked up to Shengsheng, picked up one and put it in her mouth: "It's very sweet."

Gu Sheng was embarrassed by the teasing, so he bit the strawberry and hummed.

It's very sweet.

Very, very sweet...

Doudou Doubi laughed: "Want to watch us play mahjong, or watch the top chef cook?"

"Let me... help him."

She couldn't handle being teased all the time... She might as well go to the kitchen and confront the leader.

"Well, go ahead," Doudou Doubi shrugged, "But he is the chef, so he doesn't need to help at all."