Chapter 1

"It is 3:00 AM in the morning. I want to go to sleep," said Bob. He looks at his dad John with a questioning look on his face. "I know but we have to keep packing up because we only have 2 days left to get everything out that we're going to keep. But once we pack a little bit more we can go to sleep," said John looking very tired. "So why do we have to move out?" said Bob. "Because we are going through hard times right now and I don't have enough money to get us moved into anything else," said John. "So where will we live after we move out?" said Bob, looking very worried and scared. "We will probably have to live outside," said John. "How will we do that? How will we survive?" said Bob. "We can try to survive with what we have out in nature. We will have to try to build a shelter out of trees. We can see if we can find a water source and maybe try to find a food source. We are going to have to figure out the land," said John. After John says this there is a silence in the room except for the sound of moving things around. "Do we have enough packed for tonight?" said Bob. "Let me finish this and we can go to sleep," said John. Later they got done packing and went to sleep very tired.