VICTIM 3: MARIBELLA SAMSON

(art up there is by david rhombus)

TYRONE POV:

5 DAYS LATER:

I shouldn't have left him alone, this is my fault.

I hate myself, im so overwhelmed since ive taken the lead. "Tyrone This!" "Tyrone that!". I dont know how maribella can handle all this!

Speaking of maribella, she's been awfully quiet lately..

I should ask if she's okay

Tyrone: maribella?

Maribella: huh? Oh, hi tyrone.

Tyrone: are you okay? You haven't talked since we've gotten here, what happened?

Maribella: um.. My parents... they got divorced, and it's my fault.

Tyrone: what? how come?

Maribella: my dad thinks my mom is lazy, even though she works almost 24/7. He pushes me to be a champion, a hard worker, and not "lazy" like my mom. When they found out i took the science club's remote to win, my dad started yelling and screaming and occasionally hit me, my mom tried to stop him, and they got into an argument so bad they were throwing things at each other. They got divorced and my dad won custody of me... I don't know what to do now, i feel like I'm in a labyrinth of my own mind...

Tyrone: oh my god, im so sorry.. I-i dont know what to say...

Maribella: it's fine, thanks for asking. you should probably get back to the others, knowing them they'll have a problem in about 5... 4... 3... 2...

Nina: Tyrone! We've got a problem!

Tyrone: wow, i never doubted you as a leader, but i didnt know you'd be this good!

Maribella: thanks.. Bye, now!

Tyrone: bye! Hope you feel better soon.

Nina: TYRONE!

Tyrone: coming!

Nina: We're out of food, and we need some fast. We haven't eaten since yesterday!

Maribella: ill go.

Everyone: maribella?

Tyrone: Mari, are you sure?

Maribella: yeah. It's in the cafeteria, right?

Tyrone: okay then... be careful, we can't lose anyone else.

MARIBELLA POV:

The art club needed food, and a volunteer to go get it. I decided to volunteer

It's the least I can do, since I haven't been myself since my parent's divorce, which led to Tyrone taking the lead instead of me.

I... Honestly don't care if I get killed.

I walked my way to the cafeteria and got the food, i was walking back when I was dragged into the bathroom.

I couldn't believe I had jinxed it, it was the killer

The god. Damn. Killer.

I hit my head on the ground, as it pulled a knife out of his pocket and raised it into the air, it hesitated.

It clicked in my head. I could recognize that beard anywhere

Maribella: a-are you...-

I was cut off as he yelled in fury and cut into my skin, I could feel his rough fingers digging into my flesh as he brutally ripped off the bottom half of my face's skin. I screamed in pain

He pulled out some thumbtacks, the pretty pink ones I had on my bulletin board.

They were shoved into my throat, I started choking on them.

This hurts. Stop. Please.

..

.. / - .... --- ..- --. .... - / .. / .-- .- ... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.-. .... .- -- .--. .. --- -.

—————————————————————————————————————————

DEREK POV:

Its been about 20 minutes since maribella left, i wonder if she's okay.

Ive noticed she hasn't been herself lately, she would just sit behind a table moping, sometimes even crying. I feel really bad for her, this whole killer thing must've really gotten to her. I'm not saying she's sensitive, it got to me too, my little sister's birthday next week, and i had promised her I would spend a day with her since I'm always at school.

I don't think she knows how much I miss her, I haven't been the best brother to her. Maybe once I get out of here, i can-

?: AAAAAAAH!

I heard a distant scream, I knew that scream.

Maribella.

Nina: ...what was that.

I couldnt just stand there, i had to go help her. I ran out of the art room i could still heard coughing and crying coming from the bathrooms near the cafeteria hallway

Jaime: derek, come back!

Tyrone: Everyone hide. Ill go handle this

Tyrone came to me with 2 baseball bats in his hand

Tyrone: use this in case we find the killer.

He said as he handed me one.

We went to the hallway, i wish i could unsee what i saw.

Maribella was being choked with what looked like... thumbtacks?! There was blood everywhere. And...

The killer was there, him and his overgrown beard.

How could someone do this to innocent kids?! I lost my temper and swung the bat at him, i was able to hit him hard enough to knock one of his teeth. The killer fled the scene, once he had left, i walked up to maribella's body and hugged it, i saw she was still wearing that silly pin i gave her.

Is... is this what jaime felt like...?