2

Masie Lindburg
I wake up felling an headache starting. I notice that I'm still in the hospital.

I check the clock radio beside me to see that its 11.19 am.

I just feel exhausted.

The nurse beside me goes out of the door and letting my mom, dad and some guy older than me.

"Hi, are you okay? We hae been worrying about you." mom said
"Headache and scars, thats what I know now until I check my bones." I said
"Who is that?" I said looking at the random guy that they brought here

"my name is Brad and I'm your brother" he said. I didn't know what to say. He's my brother that I never met.
"nice to meet you, Brad. I hope I'll get to know you in the future." I said

Dad was the only one not talking, I noticed that he was crying.
"oh dad, come here" I said as he came and hugged me

Mom and Brad went to the car to get some grocerys.

Dad gave me some flowers. White tulips and lavender. My favourite.

"I was so worried about you, Maisy." he said, still hugging me. I usally dont like long hugs but this hug was the best so far.

Later on, my bones got checked and the doctor said that my arm was broken, so I got a bandage.

I feel like shit. Still a headache, broken arm and some stitches. I knew Liam was in more pain.

The doctor said that I would be able to go home now and so I did.

the next day
I woke up in my bed at home. Even though I only was away for two days, it still felt weird waking up in my own bed for some reason.

I started off the day with some breakfast and television since I still need a new phone from breaking it in the car crash.(authours note real quick; I had this draft from four months ago, so now I'm just contiuing the story.) I remembered that I needed to visit Liam, so when I was finished eating my breakfast, I took my oyster card and headed to the trainstation.

''Train to Birmingham goes in 15 minutes'' the speaker voice said . In my opinion, she sounds quite annoyed. Maybe because she got the job to  say the same thing for every minute of the hour and in every town. I think she's just a robot though.

I showed my oyster card to the man in the booth so he could let me in. I headed down to the escalator to see that the train will come in 13 minutes. 13 minutes, what do you do in 13 minutes without a phone? I guess I'll just read. I pulled up my alice in wonderland bok, I have always been one of those people who read childrens books. But I wouldn't call them childrens books, I would just call them books for all ages with a hint of magicalness to them.

I read on the train too. 10 minutes on the train from wolverhampton to birgmingham. As I reached my destination (aka the hospital) I emidiately went to his room to see him in his bed still asleep. I guess he wasn't a morning person as I was, the time was only 9 am. I decided to wait in the red chair again that was now in the corner of the small room. Slowly closing my eyes as my eyelids got heavier.

''Maisie? Maisie?'' I heard a familiar voice. I opened mt eyes to see Liam wide awake. Like he woke up ages ago. He still had his hospital clothes on and was in his bed. He had a scar on his forehead. Was it me or did he not have that scar before?

''Oh hi Liam.''  I answered

''Hey, there you are, you were alseep this whole time, it's 10.30. When I woke up I saw you all asleep, so I decided I wouldn't disturb you as you came here so early, so I just had my breakfast.''

''Oh, haha'' I said realizing that everything I said to him right now was starting with 'oh'. Maybe because I was so tired. ''So how are you feeling, you seem to have a big scar on your forehead?''

He clears his throat before he starts to speak ''The doctor found some glass stuck there, so he had to get it out''

A nurse came in asking how everybody was feeling and if we wanted something. I asked for a cup of coffee so I could stay awake, and he asked for a cup of tea.

---

Phew! Longest chapter! I never really write this long chapters but oh well. Okay so you may notice that in the beginning of the chapter and basically the whole story is not that good haha, but now, four months later, I'm back continuing this chapter. I'm really sorry if I kepy you hanging. I started writing today when Maisy was eating breakfast w television lol. So you could say that it took me four months to make this chapter? Okay, maybe not. But here's a question of the day:

q: what do you think about perfect?

a: IT'S FRICKEN BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!