Chapter 1

" Ladies and gentlemen, Philippine Airlines welcomes you to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The local time is 9 in the morning. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate", PA announcement.

Clear skies, good weather and a new place, with the fresh air. I am hoping this will take me to a good and new beginning.

Standing outside the airport while looking above the clear skies. This is so good. Is this a sign that my stay here will also be great? I am hoping. I smile bitterly.

Where should I start?

What should I do?

I don't know anyone here or even someone here in the Philippines.

I just have my luggage with me and myself. I signed. I check my bag if I have enough money, and thank god, I think this is enough. I signed.

I look around and people are busy.

So this is the scenario at the terminal exit of the airport, hugging, kissing and smiling.

I felt something pain in my chest.

But no, I am not affected because I came here to learn and moved on. For this new beginning I must also change myself and how I think.

I closed my eyes and smile sweetly. I took a deep breath f ------

"Oh my gosh!", someone bumped at me. Shit! It hurts like hell.

"Tsk! Watch where you going"

Is this some kind of a joke? I can't believe this kind of person. I was the one who's on the right side and I didn't even move but he was saying that its my fault. This cannot be undone.

I glared at him, because he is unbelievable.

"Don't you kn ---", I stopped for a second. I was about to shout at him but ... oh my gosh! I came here to have a good start but this is not a good start to begin with.

I took a deep breath to control myself from getting mad. I need to relax myself if I want to start on a positive way.

I looked at him and smile shortly. I said sorry at him and just like that I took my luggage and start walking.

"Okay, unbelievable", he whispered but I saw him in my peripheral vision that he was shaking his head.

Oh no, a minutes walking but still doesn't have any plan on what should I do first.

RESORTS WORLD MANILA

I saw a lounge area and took myself in. I need to sit and think of a way on how I live in this place.

I get my small notebook on my bag and a pen, I need to write down things that I must do in order to survive.

Place to stay

Food to eat

Work for money

Place, food and money are all that matters so this will be my three priorities for now. I need to change the way I talk, the I way I look and the way I think.

And it will start right now ...

I walked towards the reception area to ask about this place.

"Good morning, I would like to ask about staying in a place", I ask politely. Yes, in order to survive I need to do this.

She respond to me politely with her sweet smile.

"Good day Ma'am, we have available rooms right now and exactly as what you are looking for"