• I - Aurae's World •

Time may pass us by,
But you'll stay stuck on my mind.
And that moment we stared that night,
I thought it was right,
But maybe I was wrong all alo-

"Manong Jun turn off the radio please. I don't want to hear his voice anymore." I said as I rolled my eyes. I hate that guy. Just hearing his voice is ruining my day.

"Ma'am Rae, ayaw niyo na po ba talaga si Sir Darren?"

"Gosh Manong! Ginawa niya akong tanga! That's why ayoko na sa kanya! I hate him. I so hate him."

"Sorry Ma'am."

"No Manong, it's okay. Sorry if nataasan kita ng boses."

So if you are wondering why I hate the fudging DARREN LYNDON GONZALES ESPANTO, well I'm gonna tell you what happened so you'll know the whole story why I hate him.

Well, he is my ex. Yes. My "EX-BOYFRIEND". He hurt me so much that I can't even manage to hear his voice. His promises were broken. He broke me.

We were as happy as anybody can be when suddenly a viral photo went up. Kyline Alcantara was kissing him. Half inch near his lips. We never kissed, then she'll kiss him? She'll kiss my boyfriend which is my ex now? And Darren seems to like it huh. Well, he admitted that he had an affair with Kyline, so I broke up with him.

I cried every night. I made myself miserable. But I realized, what I am doing is wrong.

They were on screen partners. Some sort of KathNiel or JaDine. What people knows is that, they are in a relationship. They never knew about me and Darren's relationship.

But if you think I'm not famous, think again. I am Aurae Francesca Montealba Henson. You may know me as Aurae Henson, and if you guys don't know, it is pronounced as O-REY not AW-REY nor AW-RA-I. O-REY. Okay?

I am a model-endorser. International. People know me for my endorsements and ads, especially in the modelling industry, I was known as the "Princess of Poses" because of my breathetaking amd life-risking poses.

Some doesn't know me, because, well, some are not interested in fashion. But I don't care at all.

Well, I am not sure if I am ready to love again. I'll just be focusing on my career.

I don't want to remember anything. Anything about Darren. I hurts so much.

"Ma'am? Are you alright?" My driver cut my thoughts off.

"Oh. Yes, yes."

"We are already here Ma'am."

"Oh yeah. Thank you."

I hopped off our car and went inside the Subaru Branch here in Manila. I will have a shoot here with their newest car.

My model mentor was already there.

"Good morning Rae!"

"Good morning Ms. Max." I greeted with a hug.

"You look so fresh!" She cheered.

"Oh, really?"

"Very fresh looking for a 20-year-old! You look like 16!"

"Awww you never fail to make me smile Ms. Max." I said with a wide smile.

She introduced me to my Make Up Artist and Hair stylist, and to the big bosses of Subaru.

I was their newest endorser, I am happy to be a part of Subaru Family.

"Go and get your hair and make-up done." Ms. Max commanded. So I went to the isolated area or some sorta office and they started on working on me."

When they're done, I saw my long hair was curled at the bottom, Georgina Wilson Style, my make-up was a bit smoky, and my outfit was like the one that Black Widow wears, the only thing is, It's Maroon.

So they then brought me to the studio where the car is already parked.

The car is a matt black convertible.

Gosh. Elegant!

"Ok Rae. The peg will be chic. I want to see elegance in you. Smile with eyes. Not with lips. Get it?" My model mentor, Ms. Maxene Wilson instructed me.

"Yes. Of course."

She then introduced me to my photographer for today, Alex Thompson.

"Wow! You look great, Aurae." He complimented.

"Thank you Sir." I said politely.

"Ok. 3 keywords. Chic, Elegant, and Classy."

"Got it."

"I expect great pictures from you, Princess Of Poses."

"I'll give it to yaaaaah!" I cheered.

"Ok let's do this."

When the shoot began, I was just striking poses and all I hear is "Great" "Wow" "Bang" "Got it" squeals and cheers.

After an hour,

"Ok, let's have a break."

"Wait, what? Break? We're not done yet?"

"Oh. I guess Ms. Max haven't told you yet."

I looked at Ms. Max with a 'what-the-heck-is-this-guy-talking-about' look. And she excused us for a while.

Well, if I still haven't told you yet, Ms. Max is my manager too.

Going back.

"What is he talking about Ms. Max?"

"I don't know how I am going to tell you this. But I'll tell you anyways."

"Tell it now."

"Kyline's here. She's in the other studio. She is a Subaru ambasadress too. She's shooting with the same peg as you, just opposite colors. And the big bosses decided to put the both of you together in one picture. With the cars of course. I hope you won't be mad at me, girl."

Mad? No. Great idea.

"Well, Ms. Max, I think it is a good idea. Now, I can prove her I am the better one. I am BETTER." I said with a smirk.

"Yes. Better. But, you are still bitter." She said jokingly.

"Me? Bitter? No way."

She just smirked.

"Ms. Max, just watch me. I'll make you proud." I said with a wink.

"That's the spirit!"

"I'm gonna get her down."

"Just stand out, okay? Don't be too affected with the past. Just work. No Bitterness."

"I will do my best not to be carried away by the past."

"Come on, control it!"

"I will, I will."

And so, the face off, is on.

Be ready, Kyline.

-- end of chapter --

Oh guys do not hate me please. All of these are work of fiction. So just enjoy.

And people, this is strange.

I just wrote a 1000 word long chapter. Gosh. For those who read my other stories, you know i write short chapters. Just something like 300-600 words. But hey, i am tryimg to write long ones!

So enjoy. xx

Lovelots,

Cazzz ❤