part -6

?? : you??what are you doing in my room.
Y/n : taehyung oppa..

Tae : why are you here?Y/n : this is your room?I came to this room to use the washroom as Aunty told me

Y/n : this is your room?I came to this room to use the washroom as Aunty told me. I did not know that this is your room. I'm really sorry.
Tae : ok.Well then, I'm going.
Y/n : no oppa.I'm leaving.
Tae : stop
Y/n : what happened?
Tae : ware your dress properly.
Y/n : oh god. Ok oppa.(she fixed her dress properly.) ok bye oppa.

She went out of the room.

Y/n's pov

Oh my god.He became more beautiful than before. What a beauty. He is only mine. God, don't give him to anyone else. Give him to me.suddenly someone call my name

?? : y/n
Y/n : mom. What happened
Y. Mom : I searched the whole house for you.
Y/n : you don't worry about me mom.
T. Mom : y/n dear.. Have you seen Taehyung anywhere?
Y/n : yes aunty.He is in the room.
T. Mom : dear Can you pls call him and tell him to come down quickly.
Y/n : but aunty..
T. Mom : pls dear.
Y/n : ok aunty.
Y. Mom : y/n You call him and come downstairs. I am going to the living room.
Y/n : ok mom.

She went to his room. She knocked the door.There was no reply. She slowly opened the door and went inside.

Y/n : taehyung oppa...

Suddenly She heard the sound of the door opening. She was shocked and it was none other tha Taehyung. Just take a towel.

Y/n's pov

I heard a door open sound. I was just shocked. Taehyung oppa standing there only in a towel. His hot body. My eyes stucked in his body.he looks soo hot.suddenly he called my name.

Tae : y/n.. What you want?
Y/n : I'm.... I'm really sorry oppa. Actually anunty said me to call you and come downstair.
Tae : really??

taehyung slowly come towards her. y/n stepped back. he look the at her eyes.

 he look the at her eyes

Y/n : oppa.. What are you doing...

Taehyung moved closer to her. y/n's back hit the bed. He came more closer to her.y/n was shocked. He quickly took his dress from the bed.

Tae : i want to change.you go.I will come in a few minutes .
Y/n : ok..

She ran away from that room. He chuckled

Time skip

The party was very nice. Everyone enjoyed the party. A new guest came to the party.

Tae : what a surprise
Y/n : aunty who is that?
T. Mom : that..It is his cousin brothers. Kim namjoon, kim seok jin.They are in America.
Y/n : nice.
Tae : hyung come
Namjoon : hey man looking handsome.
T

ae : you too bro
Jin : How is the new job?
Tae : it's good.
T. Dad : how are you both
Namjoon : we are fine uncle.

They talk random things.after sometime y/n had a stomach pain.

Y/n : I'm soo tierd mom.
Y. Mom : but..
T. Mom : dear you go to tae's room.and take some rest.
Y/n : ok. Thanks aunty

She went to taehyung's room and went to the bathroom.

Y/n : oh god.I am in my periods. what should I do now.how can I go downstair. where is my phone. oh God my phone is on my Mom's hand.

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

To be continued....