part - 9

Tae : how dare to do this to me?
Y/n : what are you taking about?
Tae : i told you y/n...That file was very important.
Y/n : yes sir.That file is safe on my computer.
Tae : really?Then show it to me.

She opened her computer. That file has been searched.but she can't found that.

Y/n : sir..
Tae : where?did you lost that file?
Y/n : no sir..
Tae : JUST SHUT UP Y/N... ( y/n flinched and some tears fall in her eyes ). You are irresponsible girl.Do you know how important that file was to me?When I sent that file to your mail, I told you that it is very important to keep it. But you didn't hear it.
Y/n : but sir...
Tae : shut up your mouth.I can't control myself. I don't want to hear anything.
Suga : taehyung.Control yourself. Listen to what she has to say.
Tae : how can i hyung. She spoil everything.
Y/n : MR. KIM TAEHYUNG.You listen to me. Your file hasn't gone anywhere.
It is still safe in my hand. As soon as you gave me that file, I had already saved it in my pen drive.( She took it and handed it to him ).I am a responsible girl. I know very well how to handle important things.

she cried.

Suga : y/n just relax. Don't cry.
Tae : I'm... I'm.. Really sorry y/n.I thought all was lost. I couldn't stand it.
That's why I treated you so badly. I'm sorry.
Y/n : ok sir.now I'm leaving

She wiped her tears and started to leave.

Suga : y/n... Stop.
Y/n : yes oppa.
Suga : don't be sad.You don't care. He said something angry.
Y/n : ok oppa.
Suga : then smile pls

She smiled slightly.

Suga : that's my girl. Ok then bye. Take care.
Y/n : bye oppa.

Meanwhile in taehyung's office.

Tae's pov

Oh god.What a man I am. I scolded her a lot without knowing it. She was very worried because of me.
I never wanted to hurt her. Because I love her so much. Even though she told me that she likes me. In many times,but I rejected her. Because I wanted to see her in a good position .y/n... I don't want to see you cry. I want you to be happy always. But today you cried because of me. I'm sorry. I love you so much.Let's call her on her phone.

He called her on the phone.

At phone

Y/n : hello sir.
Tae : why don't you call me oppa.Are you angry with me?I'm really sorry y/n.
Y/n : it's ok sir.
Tae : sir??call me oppa.
Y/n : ok oppa.If I were in such a situation, I would have reacted the same way.don't say sorry.
Tae : thanks y/n.
Y/n : oppa. I'm sorry
Tae : for what?
Y/n : because that time I was very angry.That's why I am called your name kim taehyung. I'm really sorry.
Tae : ha..ha..this girl.You haven't changed at all, little one.
Y/n : thank you oppa. Ok then bye. Gud nyt.
Tae : ok gud nyt.

            Time skip

A few months later.

Tae : Everyone listen. We have a business trip this monday. It is a three day trip. There is a party on the last day. Everyone should prepare for the trip. We will leave from here at five o'clock.
All : ok sir.
Y/n : yoongi oppa. I'm so happy. I rally like traveling.
Suga : y/n..Do you remember. You lost your file from your computer.
Y/n : yes oppa.
Suga : I know Who did it.
Y/n : tell me oppa who did that?