Ch. 35 Five Months

Chapter thirty five

Five months later

The blissful moments from five months ago are long gone and chaos was now my new normal. I didn't expect life to change so drastically but unfortunately it did and honestly it was quite overwhelming. News broke that Mr. Kim was officially off the market and someone had leaked photos of our intimate wedding. I had my hunch as to who did this but I kept my mouth shut not wanting to believe it. Though the news was mostly positive there were a few unnecessary comments about me being a money hungry woman. The company though was thriving and seemed to be more busy than ever, we closed our deal with the US a month ago and we're going to break ground in a few weeks. Yoongi and Taehyung signed an official five year contract with us and we're going to take on this project seeing as the Japan one went so smoothly. As happy as I was with everything I felt like I barely got to see my husband and this new partner was always overstepping her boundaries. To top it all off I think I'm getting sick.

"Hey noona, I got those reports you wanted" I smile as Jungkook waltz in my door. The blonde hair was long gone as he went back to his natural dark hair, personally I thought it suited him better. Though he trimmed his hair and it was much shorter than he anticipated he still looked handsome. "Thanks bunny" he smiles at the nickname and plops down in front of me "You okay noona? You don't look so good" I frown as I look myself over at the mirror in my office "I don't feel the best today but I have too much to do and I can't leave those two alone" he frowns as he looks towards the wall I share with my husband's office. "He wouldn't do anything noona he loves you" I sigh, I know he's probably right but the lack of attention has my mind playing tricks on me. "I'd hope so but he has a past and she is totally his type" my eyes get watery instantly, but I quickly look down not wanting to be this pathetic person. "Noona don't do that to yourself, he loves you and he'd never hurt you like that" I nod and force a smile. "Thanks for these, I'll be right back I don't feel too good" he frowns further as I leave my office.

~

Seokjin's pov

I had a headache this woman was driving me nuts, thankfully I hear a faint knock "come in!" I shout immediately. Jungkook walks in a second later with an irritated look on his face "Hey Jk what's up?" I can see him glaring at Sarah, she was a new partner, one that made this whole US deal possible. So I had to play nice and give her everything she needed, unfortunately she was very needy though and demanded a lot of my time. "Do you have a moment to talk? Possibly in private" I arch my brow, something was bothering him clearly. "Of course, Sarah can we continue this later?" She smiles and nods "Of course Seokjin I'll go get us some coffee" I nod as she makes her exit. "What's with the glaring?" I ask once she's out of the office. I lean back and close my eyes for a moment. "What's with you spending so much time with another woman behind closed doors? Your wife is sick in the next room" I sit up and furrow my brows "She is? Is she okay? Why didn't she say anything?"

I quickly get to my feet but he stands in front of me. "She didn't want to bother you nor does she want to leave you alone with that woman. Is something going on Hyung? I swear to god if you hurt noona I will kill you and disown you" I softly smile, I loved that he as well as the other guys were so protective over her. "Nothing is going on, I swear. You know I'd never hurt y/n" he sighs "well she doesn't seem to think so, her feelings are really hurt. I don't like seeing her cry" I frown, she was crying? Why? I move past him and go straight to her office. I can hear Jungkook following close behind. "She was going to the bathroom when I left" he mumbles when we go into her office, it's empty. I pull my phone out and call her but she ignores it on the second ring. I felt terrified, was she really upset with me? I guess I have been neglecting her a little, we've just been so busy. I sigh feeling the pits of my stomach turn, I hated seeing her upset and it killed me when she cried. "Was she really upset?"