Who Are You?

Hwasa - Are you ok?

Wheein - Yea I guess I was just shocked.

Hwasa - Ok I guess, we can go home now.

Wheein - Yea.

DIR. Jon -  I need to talk to you all before we you two leave.

Hwasa - What is it?

Jon - I want to talk to everyone.

Everyone goes to the briefing room.

Jon - Ok, so I am bring everyone here to talk about a new staff member.

Yongsun - A new member of our team, without mentioning it to me.

Jon - I think she will make a perfect addition to the team, of course you get the final say, but be open.

Yongsun - So who is this new member?

Ye Seul - Hi I am Han Ye Seul, I am the new agent.

Byulyi - Nice to meet you.

Ye Seul - Yes, nice to meet you too. 

Namjoon - I am Namjoon, it's nice to have you.

Jimin - Hi, I'm still new here myself.

Wheein - Hi I am Wheein-ah, this is my sister Hyejin-ah. We are not agents but we work all the cases brought into the A Team.

Ye -Seul - I'm sorry for my bluntness , but I don't get why would need the two of you. I heard a lot of great things about Team A but never did I think they needed two non-agents.

Wheein - Excuse me?

Ye Seul - I just don't get it. What's so special about you two?

Hyejin - And what's so special about you that the director himself brought you into our team.

Ye Seul - I-

Wheein - Me and my sister was brought onto this team the same as you, but the difference we never heard anything about you, however you heard many great things about us.

Ye Seul - I am an agent, a great one.

Hyejin - Who said? You are an agent who didn't make a name for themselves? You probably have connections that got you this far, but how far will that get you? You came here and made all these assumptions about me and my sister, but you don't know us. Of all the cases that A team receives, I managed to close 60% of them, 15% of those cases with the help of others, and 25% of those cases the team solved by themselves. A team receives the most caseload of all the teams, between 65 and 70 annually. That means I solved 39-42 cases myself, all of us cracked about 10, and 16- 18 were solved without me. How many do you solve annually? See, you think that the word agent in front of your name gives you power over me? Well, it doesn't. Everyone in this room, except me and my sister, has the word agent in front of their name, but they seem to respect me as if I am one. I made a name for myself by entering a dark room and closing my eyes for a few minutes. You go into a dark room every night and close your eyes; all you get out of it is a few hours of sleep. Which I might add is not enough for you; I can see in your face how much sleep you get, and I will say 4 hours is not enough.