Last Hope

One by one the kids come in,everyone in the office basically stop what they were doing once they notice the kids. Some of them were barely kids anymore. Hyejin sit down going over the faces that came into the room; Niko, Lea, Jake, Hyojin, Logan, Regan, Jenna, Zack, Lynn, James, Eunbi, Mya. She bring Niko and Mya in the room together, They sit together comfortably.

Yongsun - Hello I am Kim Yongsun, the agent in charge. You all know the reason you are here.

Jake - Yes, you guys think you can find the two people took us.

Byulyi - Yes with the help of these two, we are sure we can find the couple and get them off the street.

Lynn - And you are you two, what makes you guys so sure you can find them.

Wheein - Well, I am Wheein and this is my sister Hyejin.

Yongsun - They both have a unique set of skills, these skills help them see the picture of the puzzle with having to put it together. We are positive if anyone is able to solve this case it would be this team  

Logan's Mom - To my understanding you want to ask the kids about what they went through, relive that trauma again.

Namjoon - We know what you kids went through traumatic, but Hyejin-ah needs to ask her own set of questions and see and hear your children answers.

Lea - To see our reaction, to analyze our every move and choice of words.

Hyejin - Exactly, and Lea I will like to talk to you first.

Lea - Ok let's get started.

Lea follows Hyejin into the conference room, everyone watch the two walk away. The kids all look uncomfortable, their parents looked reluctant to say anything else, and agents around talked and looked through files. Lea and Hyejin stood at the window looking out at them.

Lea - You know I never thought they were a couple.

Hyejin - And why is that?

Lea - They were never affectionate, they acted more like siblings than a couple.

Hyejin - Why haven't ever told anyone about this?

Lea - I just remembered the other agent referred to them as a couple.

Hyejin - Take me back to the day you were taken. What was that day like?

Lea - It was the first day my parents didn't fight in a long time, I remember waking up that morning to the smell of burning bacon. I remember thinking this is nice my parents made up and staying together. It was just a really great day.

Hyejin - How was your parents acting towards each other?

Lea - Dad was cooking and mom was pouring us all some juice. The only thing you can hear the sizzling sound bacon cooking and the sound glass makes as it tap on other glass. I don't know but the silence felt-

Hyejin - Welcoming, What's was the first thing you remember the night you were taking.

Lea - My parents put me to bed together, they haven't done that since I was 3, so that's when I knew it wasn't staying together. 

Hyejin - How old are you now?

Lea -  16, I just turned 16.

Hyejin - What about being taking, what do remember.

Lea - I remember having to pee, really bad. It was cold, really cold.

Hyejin - From the files it was summer when you were taking, did you guys have an AC unit?