Peace and Respect

Respect: The action of admiring the value, emotion, feelings, rights and wishes of another being.

Respect has to be earned, respect needs to be hard to get, no one needs to tell me they need my respect or their respect.

My bloodline is obliged to know my boundaries, my rights, my human rights.

A bone is easy to break, the brain is harder to corrupt.

Bones, bones, bones, what a word. A bone is white, long, a living tissue. A brain, the creator, the machine to make the human kind move and commit actions they don't have control of. Like the winter covering the corpse of a cat, the softess cat. The wind blowing the orange leaves.

Peace, oh...peace.

A feeling, an action, the defition of hope, oh how i love peace.

The most greatess sensation in town, the touch of the soft, pure, feeling of freedom will not change how much i love it. It reminds of the summer times, the smell of sugar on the air, the chill wind on your skin, the sea hitting the rocks and shells hiding under the particules of sand.

Most people will tell these are common in some ways, but i find them as different feelings. One can give you the most meaning, as it tells the confidence on your mind and words for the mortal. But the other can tell the victory of a war, the brightest colors the eye can see and understand, the beauty for the world, the dirt, the culture, the people on it.

This is the story of both emotions that can mean a lot to me, but in some ways..the grab of a nerve in your skin can break you apart. How can someone be so cruel to damage my innocent and naive eyes?