PILOT part 2

Straight to the point.

________________________________________________________________________________

N:Im serious designation N! Nice to meet you.-he said saluting both of you.- I'm kinda of the leader of the squad in this city, [whispers to the two of you] That's not true everybody tells me I'm useless and terrible [realizes] Wait, I'm not suppose to tell you that part!-he said before he gave a sigh.-Well Honesty is the best policy [chuckles], but I also can't seem to remember the past three hours of my life.-he said confused.-Ah, but I'm sure that'll sort itself out [chuckles].-he said smiling as he blinked looking at the two of you, as while Uzi just blinked, you had 'bruh' look behind your mask.

Uzi: Uh-huh, We uh, have  to go.-she said using the arm of another worker drone to point at a random direction as she started to walk away, but she stopped as she felt the pain of the nanite acid on her hand as she hold it groaning, as N seemed to Notice this.

N: Oof, Stuck yourself? Just pop it into your mouth, our saliva neutralizes the nanites, otherwise I'd be constantly disassembling myself .-he said as he stopped his tail, just in time from stinging him as he chuckled nervously.

Y/N: Buddy, let's just say that she can't do that.-you said, as N was confuse while Uzi just motioned you to shut up.

Uzi: And by "our" saliva you mean....

Uzi, N, and Y/N: Disassembley Drone?-you all said at the same time.

Uzi: Right..... [points at the landing pod] Hey let's go in that Landing pod over there.-she said taking advantage, that his confusing both of you with disassembling drones.

N: Sure, I love doing anything!-he said as the scene cuts off to Uzi's injured hand on N's mouth as You were watching the wall, not wanting to see this disturbing thing.

This wasn't your first time being disturbed, you once caught two disassembling drones making out, and while you did kill them, while they were doing it, you got nightmares for weeks.

 As Uzi pulled her now healed hand, very uncomfortable with what she did, as N was also visibly uncomfortable by it.

Uzi: We are never talking about this.-she said uncomfortable and on her edgy tone.

N: Talking about what [laughs uncomfortably], consider it repressed.-he said trying to sound cool as you finally turned around as Uzi looked at the dripping saliva on her hand as she cleaned it.

Uzi: Uh, you mentioned other members of your squad?-she asked.-Are they coming back soon?-she asked a little worried, while you weren't you could easily deal with them, although with Ori here, it won't be easy.

N: Oh, yeah,  two others. Uh they're out hunting for a bit, but you'll love them, First there is V!-he said.

Flashback

We see a female murder drone, killing a worker drone as she was ripping him to parts, as she had a psychotic smile as she looked at the WD.

WD: No, No, please don't feed me my own entrails in front of my family!-he siad, but poor guy, V didn't care and just continued killing, slashing, explosions, blah blah blah. As N seemed uncomfortable  as he scratch the back of his head as the murder drone laughed.

????: And yet, I still feel nothing.-she said like a complete psycho, but well, there is more into her, either way we can't judge a book by its cover.

-she said like a complete psycho, but well, there is more into her, either way we can't judge a book by its cover