Puppy - Reneé Rapp (Requested)

"Please, please, please!" You've been begging for the past hour to Reneé about adopting a puppy. Recently, the two of you paid a visit to the animal shelter to volunteer there and help out. You came across this beautiful baby German shepherd and his name was Blaze. Ever since you got home, you've been attached to your girlfriends hip, begging and pleading to her whenever you could.

Which was every second of the day so far.

"Babe." Reneé stopped you, holding her hand up with a soft sigh. You stopped talking, staring at her. "I said no. Why do you want this puppy so bad?"

"Because he looked so lonely in that shelter." You pouted, talking a slight baby tone as the image of Blaze reappeared in your head. "He would love it here, don't you think?" You asked eagerly, your eyes were filled with excitement and brightness.

Reneé hated that she had to say this. "Baby, we don't have the time to take care of him." Your shoulders dropped, as did your facial expression. She panicked, "But-but we can visit him! Yeah?" She asked, forcing a smile on her face.

You stared at her blankly for a moment, clearly in deep thought before you nodded ever so slightly. "Okay." Was all you said before walking away. Reneé sighed, feeling bad for how disappointed and upset you looked.

"Baby-" She tried calling out for you but you slammed the door just in time to cut off her voice. She sighed under her breath. "Shit."

-

"Babe. Can we please talk?" Reneé asked politely as she knocked lightly on the door. You shuffled around in the room, finally opening the door to see the blonde girl. The first thing she noticed was your mascara messed up, meaning, you had been crying. "Y/N/N"

She quickly wrapped her arms around you, you buried your face in her chest as she cradled you, leading you back over to the bed. You both sat down, Reneé cupped your face,!2808'g the tears away.

"Can I ask you something?" She whispered and you nodded, leaning into her touch. "Why do you want the puppy so bad, baby? It must be important for you to be crying, love."

"When you leave, I feel so lonely." You confessed, your girlfriend's face softening. "I don't like being alone and so I thought that getting a puppy might help. Because I miss you. All the time." You sniffled, rubbing your now tired eyes.

"I'll tell you what..." The blonde trailed off, catching your attention. "I'll consider the puppy, mostly because I don't want you alone and I know how often I leave. So, we'll go back down to the pet shelter, and decide, okay?"

"Thank you, babe." You smiled and threw your arms around her again, squeezing her so tightly.

Reneé giggled, kissing the top of your head. "Anytime, my love."