Mr handsome & Beautiful lady

Welcome back guys to Aasha(hope to be loved)

Add this novel to your library or reading list. Hit the ⭐star button and show some love in comment 💬

Hello hello pyaari titaliyon I am here with chp9 Aasha. A journey to NISHA & AARSH TO Aasha Let's start our journey.

Nisha has worn black dress her open hair was naturally curled red lipstick on her lips and kajal smoked eyes,black bow decorating on her hair and black heels.. She was looking damm beautiful and hot in that outfit.

di your done nishant said coming wearing his watch

He was also looking very handsome and hot in that black suit.

Today you're looking very hand pump boi, nisha said.

You're also looking butiful today di, nishant said.

Once again I'm saying you don't wear don't wear it you will fall, but nisha is nisha she does what she wants.

Nisha's phone rings she picked, I coming just 2 minutes and came towards lift.

Nishant pov

Di never listens to me she is wearing that heel she is very clumsy, what if she fall.

But she is stubborn and never listens to anyone she does that she wants.

I taken my bike out gate were aarsh was there aarsh car

Oh yeha(her) sit her, no I will not, di said.

Then aarohi came out when I see her first I lost in her dark blue eyes and her innocent smile, I will not lie I fall for her at first sight.