Touch Of Body

Welcome back guys to Aasha(hope to be loved)

Add this novel to your library or reading list. Hit the ⭐star button and show some love in comment 💬

Hello hello pyaari titaliyon I am here with chp10 Aasha. A journey to NISHA & AARSH TO Aasha Let's start our journey.

Finally my exam finished only one online exam is left bas ek kadam aajadi se dur,bas paper kesa gaya mata pucha na koi🤧🥲

Aarsh pov

Kya woh khwaahish tumhe parishan karta hai(does that khwaahish bully you.

He stares at me and sometimes tries to be flirty.

Listening to this my blood started boiling, how dare to stare at my girl with his dirty eyes and even try to flirt with my blossom, I just smirk because some kind of devilish thing was roaming in my mind.

But you don't worry I know how to handle that perfume ki dukaan.

My lioness, I smiled a little listening to her comment but I feel a little jealous that she gave her two names him too name but only one for me.

Can I ask you something, she nodded.

Why did you save me that day, I dared to ask her from when I wanted to ask this question to her.

She loaded some seconds.

Kyu tumhe jina nahi hai kya,(why you don't want to live) , it's not like that.

What did you do If I was at your place then,It's simple .

If there was someone else in your place then also do that I will save that person because seeing someone dieing in front of my eyes I can't keep standing like a statue.

I don't know why but listening to her words I feel a little bad because I was still some one for her.

Stop car, what happened.

My favorite panipuri wale uncle.

She said favorite panipuri wale uncle but I listen to this favorite uncle.

I stopped the car opening the door she came out bare foot, blossom she turned ha, I remove slipper from car I bend down for her, it's okay aarsh har waqt footwear pehnege jari ri ni hota bhumi mata judoge kab,(we will wear footwear everytime then when we will connect to mother earth)aarsh listen her thought and smile remembering her maa, she is really different maa, I also remove my shoes walk behind her.

Uncle thiki wali, she said the shopkeeper forwarded the plate to her .

Tumhe nhi khana, khalo Puchataoge uncle ki panipuri bawala hoti hai.(you don't want to eat, eat it neither you will regret it)

Sorry for the language I didn't get this perfect word to define it but what does bawala mean

(bechaare mera aarsh so innocent,does real he is innocent, nai😏) .

Meaning, what?

She laughed, extraordinary maybe

She ate 3 pani puri her eyes were already moist then also she was eating it happily, she forwarded the plate towards me .

I did not eat anything from outside because I don't like anything from outside, but I can't resit her, so I took a bite.

It was spicy I don't know how she was
eating this but her sweet smile was enough for me to remove all spicyness, are you okay, I nodded uncle ek milti wali she forwarded it me I eat it it was sweet but not more than her smile, mai bhi na mujhe uncle pani puri thi ki hoti hai, said her own.