cock disorder

"It was a dark and stormy night when Artemis walked into the bedroom where her wife, liraiine, was packing her bags. The sound of the heavy raindrops hitting the windows and the thunder rumbling in the distance were the only sounds that broke the tension between the two.

Artemis' heart felt like it was being ripped apart as she watched liraiine pack up all of her things. She hadn't seen this coming, and she didn't know what to do. She felt like she was in a nightmare, and she just wanted to wake up.

"What's going on?" Artemis asked, her voice quvering.

Liraiine turned to face her, and the pain on her face was undeniable. "I'm leaving, Artemis. I can't do this anymore."

Artemis felt like the world was collapsing around her. "Leaving? What do you mean leaving? We can work through this, liraiine. We can go to counseling or something."

"No, Artemis," liraiine said, her voice filled with sadness. "There's just no going back. I don't love you anymore."

Artemis felt like she had been punched in the gut. She had given her heart and soul to liraiine, and now it was all for nothing. She didn't know how she was going to go on without her.

Artemis watched as liraiine walked out the door, carrying her bags with her. She felt like her world was falling apart, and she didn't know what to do. She sat down on the bed, crying silently, as the rain continued to pour outside."