part two of cock disorder

As liraiine continued to pack her bags, she noticed that there was someone else in the room. It was adns, and she was standing there, mocking her.

"Oh, poor liraiine, your wife is leaving you. Woe is you," adns sneered.

Liraiine felt her face flush with anger at the sight of adns. She couldn't take anymore. How dare this person come in here and mock her during the lowest point of her life?

"Get out. Now." liraiine growled, her voice filled with anger.

adns just laughed, seemingly enjoying the fact that she was getting under liraiine's skin. "What are you going to do about it? You can't even make your wife stay with you."

Liraiine felt her temper boiling over, and she knew that if she didn't leave the room, she was going to do something she would regret.

"I'm leaving," liraiine said, her voice shaking with anger. She turned and stormed out of the room, making sure to slam the door behind her.

As she walked down the hallway, she couldn't help but feel ashamed. She knew that her relationship with Artemis was beyond repair, but she didn't deserve to be mocked by someone like adns. She couldn't wait to get out of there and never set foot in that house again.