the week they met

(Enid's pov)

This is my first carnid fan-fiction and i love carnid thats why im writing it 

I am first introduced to Carl sitting on a bed with a book while Ron and Mickey show Carl their video games. Carl keeps staring at me and blushing why i read my book i make a glance at him to see he looks cute and he may know how i feel sense he's an outsider to but i don't think too much about it and 2 hours later When i leaves the community, Carl pursues me and we form a connection.

I said, "Do you need something?"

Carl looks at me and says, "What are you doing going out there alone?"

I pause and say it's the only place that is calming and I like it out there. Everyone is just getting weak.

Carl says then I'm coming with you.

I look at him in shock and say are you sure your dad isn't going to be mad at you for going with me? I mean I don't mind the company but aren't you going to get in trouble if your family finds out you went out there alone with me?"

Carl says ofc he's gonna be mad but only if we get caught plus i grew up outside of walls it doesn't matter anyway ik how to fight so lets go before they catch us climbing the walls.

Im kinda shocked at how he doesn't care but i say ok come on before they catch us i kinda blush at how independent he is and think maybe he isn't a bad person maybe we can be friends and he doesn't seem like he's gonna die any time soon maybe i'll actually be happy with him let's see how it goes i smile still thinking hard as we climb over the walls. 

ill  be making more soon stay tooned to have part 2