part 4 were coming for you

Negan replies with aww little kids mad and feisty looks like yall have bigger balls then the men and women here and yall are like 19

Carl replied with im 16 shes 15 were not 19 also women don't have balls they aren't born with any just like you.

Negan immediately kicks Carl's necaps and Carl falls onto his knees.

Negan says listen kids you either die here or go back inside and actually plan this instead of getting yourself killed.

I look at carl he looks at me and both now immediately what to do

I say fine we will go inside and you better not hurt anyone also your a fucking dick nobody would care if you died.

Me and carl walk off

TIME SKIP TOWN MEETING

Rick says we have to listen to him. Most of yall saw his men and weapons he's way too powerful i'm sorry guys i thought he wouldn't find this place.

I say no we have to fight we have always fought this place will not fall if we fight you all grew weak after we found this place.

Carl says i agree with enid we need to fight or this place will fall and you know daryl would agree with us we also need to save him if you don't me and enid will fight them ourselves.

Rick says let us adults talk guys we will tell you what we will do and no you guys will not you know how many kids your age are here none that's cause this world went to hell if you guys die we may find kids your age that could have been friends with yall.

Carl says what kids tell me hmm cause i don't see any and i never will that's the way this place is and if we do they will have trust issues that we may never fix they may always want to be alone we never know but i do know they aren't gonna trust strangers.

I agree with Carl you never know plus someone has to fight for this place.

Rick says no you won't know go away for a bit we have to talk a bit before negan comes back.

Fine rick we will leave come on carl

As we walk out carl holds my hand and whispers it will be ok and we will not fall neatheir will this place i won't let it

I whisper i know you will pertect this place just worried i kiss carl on the cheak

Carl says i love you and we should probably start planning couse i already know dads gonna follow negans rules and i wouldnet usually mind but he killed glenn ive know glenn almost all my life and he was like a father to you so we have to have a really good plan and tell maggie it i know maggie will help us with the plan but we have to have the base first.

I say i love you to and your right lets hurry we cant waist any time.

We run to the garage in my house and set up the chalkboard and paper and ect.

Carl says ok what should we do first.

I say well it's my first attempt. We should sneak into Negan's food truck and shoot down his men plus Negan. It will be easy if we can kill him then and deal with his men later and Maggie can hopefully get us in the van before they notice.

Carl yeah lets bring this to maggie in the morning and adjust it with her so that way there's a better chance it works and we don't die.

TIME SKIP CARL'S ROOM

I say hey carl can we sleep together tonight

Carl says yeah come here

I lay right next to carl and put my head on his chest and hold his hand he blushes and kisses me i kiss him back

Carl says i love you so much and your the person who made me the 2nd happiest ever

I say someone made you happier with tears forming

Carl jumps up wow don't cry i wasn't dating her i was like 13 and she was 18 her name was beth she was a really good friend.

I say oh you scared me their and why haven't i met her is she not in your group

Carl starts to form tears in his eyes and says shes with my mom in heaven carl breaks down crying

I say carl im so sorry i didn't mean to bring that up

He says its ok its not your fault i just miss her she shouldn't have died anyway

I ask how did she die

Carl says she was shot in the head after a trade i didn't even get to say bye to her he starts crying even more

Sorry I'm stopping this part here. It's like 2 am and I'm tired and I only have today to finish this part. The next part is coming soon.