Ch.p 1

Birds were chirping sun was giving his rays to people so they can open their eyes but seems like the ray of sunshine disturb someone's beautiful sleep

"Shut up jimin " Taehyung scold his best friend who was reading a book and as always the same opening of the story

"You alien! Why you stopped me? " jimin fight back

"Oh from when you started to read books? " tae

"From yesterday now listen " jimin said

"I know you're just doing this to disturb me " tae said with annoyed face

"Taehyung don't you think you should be friendly to others? After all now we're seniors " jimin said putting the book back in his bag

So it's the first day of they're university as seniors taehyung is not that much friendly or we can say he don't like people jimin is his best friend (we know that already) .

"Why though? " tae asked jimin sighed and stand up from the bench and said.

"Hmm now I know who can control you " jimin said leaving tae in confusion.

"Tell me who's that person I want to make sure that you don't get a chance to say something like that again " tae said with dark gaze

Jimin pretends like his just walking then turn to him he took a deep breath and shouted "YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND!!! " then ran from there in speed of light.

While jimin shouted each student look at tae and obviously he have reputation which is ruined now cuz of his crazy friend well his also not going to leave him.

Tae took his bag and start running behind him "YOU PUNK! STOP THERE!!" he shouted from top of his lungs.

Tae don't like this topic at all he was not in a relationship before also he just see that things as waste of time and jimin did this on purpose to continue their tradition.

It's they're daily routine so people in university also used to this but somewhere jimin knows that what he said is true only she can change him into a good person after all only love can change a person.

Tae was running behind jimin but he have developed his speed and hiding skills also have came in him which save him everytime after tae start to chase him.

Jimin use to run and then always hides in crowd tae stopped and looked that he have come in almost the last room which is music room he pant heavily while mumbling "just come in front of my eyes you mindless creature " .

He said and was about to leave that place leading to his first class as its almost time he just took a step ahead and stopped by a melody he turn his head right to left to find from where it's coming.

Tae is not into music that much but this music is something else his mind went black like that 'rhythm ' is controlling him, his mind, soul, body, everything and he want to know who's the person? .

He close his eyes and listen carefully it was so much relaxing his mind relaxed which is not possible for anyone he was feeling good hearing it now his more impatient to see the person.

Tae realize that that sound is coming from music room he started to walk fast to the room but stopped in middle when the music also stop that means only one thing that person is leaving.

"No No no " tae said to himself and run as fast as he could he held the door knob twisted it and enter in room but too late he didn't see anything room was empty.

He stepped inside the room and a strong yet calming fragrance hit his nose he inhaled deeply it was roses sweet there he saw piano he unknowingly move towards it and touch the piano yes the smell is more strong here.