Chapter 4 : Follow me

Last Chapter recap...

There was currently another occupant seated in my favorite spot. This person took my place!!

"Umm excuse me."

The person looks up from the book and I see that it's a girl.

"Hi, my name is Colin. And you are?" I asked hoping that our introductions would be short so that I can sit down and get this over with, wait how did she got here?

"Hello, my name is Lydia. Is there a problem?"

"No there is no problem, well technically there are two problems. First of all, you were sitting on my place, it even has my name on it." Gesturing the name tag printed over it. "Second, how did you get in here. Ms. Gobren said no one was here, and she also said she will call me if someone enters." Maybe that came of two mean.

"Well to fix your problem, and to answer your question. Im sorry I sat on your chair, I didn't know." She said apologetically "And I got here by some secret passages." When said those last words, I started to wonder.

"I'm sorry what? Secret passages? How this building is new?"

"Follow me." Puzzled, and confused. I decided to follow her, who is this girl? "Come on, just turn to the right." Then I followed her to a small opening in the fireplace.

"Lydia? Right? Well technically you never told me how you got in my home. And how you found this." I said while turning my head towards the hole, but as I turned back again to her, she was gone. "Lydia? Lydia! Where are you?"

Where was she...

"Shit, shit, shit! I have to get out of here!" I said to myself, as I ran towards the entrance of the hole, something or someone bit me, and they bit me hard. I looked at my leg and it was bleeding. On top of it the thing that bit me was a snake.

"Ms. Gobren! Ms. Gobren! HELP!!!!!" I screamed for help

"Yes, Mr. Cattel. Oh my god! HELP!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME! Oh my god Colin, nobodys answering, ill call 911" She said with fear in her voice.

Riiing, riing, ring, ring. "Hello, 911, how may I help you?" A woman was on the other line.

"We have a snake-bite victim here, I don't know what happened, but he got bit. Please help!" Ms. Gobren said to the phone.

"We will send help, where do you live?"

"815, West brook street, Hamptons!"

"We will arrive there in 8 minutes. Is he okay?" the woman asked

"I don't know! What should I do?" Ms. Gobren asked

"Check if he is okay, then check if there is still bleeding. If not then go to bite area and try to suck any venom out, and spit it out."

"Okay, ill try." The whole started to spin around me, I feel sleepy, and dizzy too.

"Colin? Colin! Wake up!" That was the last thing I heard.

Then I saw glimpses of things, like me being carried into the ambulance. Riding in it with my parents, and suddenly inside the hospital. There I finally pass out.

A/N
This chapter is slightly creepy. Guys please help me get to 100 or even 1k reads, follow me on Instagram: @alexanderjake_24
Twitter: @Wolfiejohn24

Movie of the chapter: Pride and Prejudice (2005)