Eruptions (Filler)

Magic Paraii Jones3:56 pmOmni POV

Magic Paraii Jones
3:56 pm
Omni POV

Magic took her millions of pictures in the mirror and paused and looked down at her phone. She scrolled through the pictures, deleting the ugly ones.

"HURRY UP BAE", Magic heard Jake yell from his room. Magic was at his house right now while Reg and Debria were on a date. Magic slightly rolled her eyes before walking out of the room and looking at Jake.

"Why you rushing me bro, damn.", Magic grumbled as she plopped down on his bed. Jake pulled his head back as his face slowly formed into a mug, he slowly looked around a bit to find out who she was talking to because it wasn't him.

"Fuck is wrong witchu", Jake asked Magic as he stood over her flat body on the bed. Jake licked his lips as he scanned her body and took in everything she wore.

"Nothing, I'm just tired", Magic admitted, she looked up from her phone and saw Jake making eye contact with her before she felt his fingers slowly unzip her jacket.

Magic slipped her arms out of the jacket, leaving Magic in her Calvin Klein bra and matching sweatpants. As she sat up, she wrapped her arms around Jake. Jake took the initiative and leaned in closer before kissing Magic. The two ended up in a long and hot make-out session.

Ever since they've been dating and learned how to French kiss, Jake was right: They do it all the time. Jake flipped them over, Magic was straddling his lap as he grabbed her waist.

Jake stood up with Magic in his arms and sat against his headboard before swinging his and Magic's legs on the bed. His hand slowly slid down and gripped her ass tightly. Magic gasps into the kiss making Jake push deeper as he rubbed her ass.

Jake felt himself growing hard under Magic but knew he and her weren't ready for it so he pulled away from the kiss, him and Magic panting hard like dogs.

They made eye contact before Magic smiled, making Jake smiled at the sight of her dimples. Although they've been dating for a little while now, Magic still gets nervous when Jake looks at her with so much want and love in his eyes.

Magic covered her face and rolled off of Jake, making Jake laugh loudly.

"You so scary"

"Shut up", Magic said, muffled through her hands, as she laid on her stomach in his bed. Jake chuckled before smacking her ass hard and moving away fast before she could hit him.

"JAKE! You know that shit hurt, you heavy-handed as fuck bro", Magic yelled as she stood up and rubbed her butt while she mugged him.