Chapter 2

Stella's POV
I woke up around 8 to get ready to go to dance. My girlfriend's Tiffany, Courtney, Cheyenne, Elisabeth, Maya and Heather did as well. I took my dance clothes and went into the bathroom. Once I got in there I felt like depression hit me. And voices started talking in my head.

You're a bad girlfriend and friend cause you leaving them here for 3 days straight for dance. It going to make them not love you. What the point with you trying to be either them.

As soon as I heard this I started crying. I then felt like I couldn't breathe. Then there a a knock at the doors

"Is everything okay" A voice said but I knew it was Jazzy. I open the door up and tooled at her. She instantly knew. She came in and sat me down shutting the door behind her.

"Hey it's okay breath hunny" Jazzy says coming to me and taking my hands.

"I don't know if I can" I say.

"Trust me you can come on in through you nose out through your mouth" Jazzy says. I keep breathing like she said and soon enough I was doing okay.

"There we go you're okay" Jazzy says.

"I know just my brain" I say.

"I know but it's okay" Jazzy says.

"Are you sure" I say.

"Yes it's okay to feel your emotions. Do you want to talk about it" Jazzy asks.

"Maybe after dance" I say.

"Okay" Jazzy says.

"Let's head back so we can have just a little more time before we leave" I say.

"Okay" Jazzy says. She helps me up and we go back to my room. Once in my room I make my way to my vanity and started do my makeup.

"You know you don't need make up right" Theo says.

"Actually we do. We need to go in like we're ready for a performance" I say.

"Really" Vey asks.

"Yeah" Maya says.

"Well it's a good thing tour good at hair and makeup then especially to do it fast" Dee says.

"Yeah" I say. I then finished my makeup and moved onto my hair. I just did a simple bun. Once I was done I saw that it was now 9:30 so we had to leave. Tiffany, Courtney, Cheyenne, Elisabeth, Maya, Heather and I went out to the van and once there I see dad in the drivers seat and then Sapphire, Ruby, Pearl, Bella and Ella already in the car. So we got in and dad drove us to dance. Once at dance I get my sweats off and head into the dance room to stretch. Then my dance teacher comes in.

"Okay everyone recital is in 3 day so it dance for the next 3 days. And I have a small announcement to make" Miss B says.

"What" Bella asks.

"Well you know the shoe dance moms. There coming here to see us dance" Miss B says. After hearing that my anxious picked up. I thought I wouldn't have to see abby again but now I do.

"So we have to see our old teacher" Ruby asks.

"Unfortunately but for now groups. Stella, Heather, Maya, Elisabeth, Cheyenne, Courtney, and Tiffany in room 2 you will practice most of you dance if what you can. Till 3 then you can leave" Miss B says. She we all got up and headed to that room. I got my water from the den and went in.