Chapter One - Pilot Episode

The highway was busy that morning. Saying that it was seven in the morning a Friday and people were trying to get to their jobs or school. Test Tube, too, was on her way to get somewhere. Melodies from the radio played, humming from other vehicles ringed in Test Tube's ears. Basically any usual car ride on the interstate.

It felt like years before finally turning to a dirt road path. Trees hung above, covering the sun from the road. It wasn't moments until Test Tube parked in front of a small cabin. Moss was in between the logs, tall grass surrounded the area. The place hadn't been taken care of recently. Test Tube didn't think anyone had been there since she was introduced to this place.

She stepped out of her car, fixing her outfit and ambled to the cabin, taking in the aroma of rain water mixed with wet grass and log. A chill shot down her spine as the porch creaked when stepped on.

Knocking the shaky door, a tall woman answered behind it. She had curly hair tied into a bun and an AC-DC T-shirt, along with some denim jeans. Nothing too special. She forced a smile on her face.

"Is Test Tube here, Mic?" Someone with a British accent inquired from inside the cabin.

"Yeah. She is." Microphone muttered, going back inside.

The scientist proceeded with caution, meeting eyes with a fairly short girl sitting in a stool. She had a pixie cut and a suit on, and a invisabow that Test Tube had made.

Who she knew as Taco stood up, showing a smug, yet serious look on her face. "Test Tube, welcome. I know you're more of a. . . mechanic for us. But, you have a knew job starting today." Excitement was toned in her voice, though her expression showed none. Taco turned to Microphone with a file, taking the file from her and opening it and held the paper out towards Test Tube.

"This is Fan, your first assigned kill." she explained, stepping back from Test Tube.

Test Tube scanned through it, wanting to find out more about this guy.

R. FAN: Male 25, 5'5

Paradise rd. Inanimate Islet 28946 (RANDOM ADDRESS OK ITS NOT REAL?????)

OCCUPATION: Cashier - China Cafe, Inanimate Islet 28946

Test Tube looked at the information she was given, looking back up at Taco with a confused look. "Why do you want me to kill him?"

"That is none of your business." Taco shot back. A stare of suspicion was hinted from the scientist, but she thought she could ask about it later. She instead nodded and took the file, walking out.

-----

She studied the file, then the building, and back at the file. So, this was where this Fan guy worked. A small, local Chinese restaurant. Just like what the file told her. Test Tube sighed, getting out of the car and went inside the cafe.

She was welcomed with very well establishment made. The lighting set a warm atmosphere, it was clean, and the food smelt amazing. Test Tube took in the interior before walking up to the counter where someone already was.

They smiled and greeted her, "hello, welcome to China Cafe! I'm Fan and I'll be taking your order today."

Test Tube was caught off guard hearing his name. He had vibrant red hair with yellow side hair tails. Of course, Fan had on his uniform. "O- Oh, uh, can I gettt. . ." She looked up at the menu, stammering. Test Tube was giving off a bad first impression. She replied, her voice squeaking,."egg fried rice to go, please...?"

Fan hummed and went back, supposedly letting the cooks know her order. He came back, still shining his smile. "You can wait over there for your order, ma'am!" Fan pointed to the left of her, another costumer waiting.

"Th- Thank you!" Test Tube stood behind a man, awaiting his to-go food with her. She couldn't help but to overthink the situation she was just in, and how she'd have to do this again because she was too awkward. But, Test Tube actually wanted to know this guy. Fan seemed like an interesting person.

☆- I GOT IT DONE FINALLY YEAHH

it's short and bad but I got lazy rahhhddf💔 also I've never been to China Cafe don't judge me💔💔💔💔💔😿

ANS.IM SICK RN 😋😋