A/N important!!

By the face claims it might seem like the story will start on Descendants 2 but it'll start on Descendants 1 do to
The fact I want to build the relationship with the twins and the original 4 VK's ( it's also important for the second part of the story I'll be doing soon called 'My Darling' )

But don't worry Harry will be mentioned by the original VK's to the twins.
Another reason is family day will be really important when it comes to getting to know the twins please understand and I hope it doesn't bother you all too much I will try my best to get movie 1 done as fast as I can

Update schedule

For updates I will be posting once every one to two weeks or more
I am still in school but i will try my best to be consistent with updating the story
I would love it if you guys had any advice just be nice about it.

The first part of the story : Little Lost girl- Penelope Pan (OC) x Harry Hook
Second part of the story : My Darling - Ella Pan (OC) x Carlos De Vil

The Father (Peter Pan) will be sort of mix between OUAT Peter and Disney's Peter Pan meaning!! That no Peter is not Rumple's father and Wendy and Peter have a Similar relationship when they where younger as the Disney movie BUT Peter would have the same mind capacity as OUAT Peter as in the Disney he is physically as mentally a child ( I want it to still go alongside the 'Peter Pan will never grow up' thing but I WILL NOT write a story where he acts physically and mentally as a child that is not ok )

so Peter in this story will look like Peter Pan from OUAT and will Mentally be around 38-40 ( and no Peter in this story will not be evil think of it as after the first movie Peter Pan Disney 1952 he decided he wanted to stay with Wendy in London they grew up to about 26 had Twins then went back to the Neverlands with their children but when they went back they went back to looking 17-18 years old and raised their two twin daughters on the Neverlands) I hope that makes sense.