🍂☘️forbidden love🍂☘️

Kokuyorizan

Royal au

Kokushibo:kisses Muzan on lips Yoriichi:kisses Muzan on his neck.

Muzan was panting as they pulled away from the kiss.Muzan was sitting on both of their laps facing them.

Kokushibo and Yoriichi:both smile

Kokushibo: I love you~ Yoriichi: same~

Muzan: I love you too. muzan said blushing hard.

Kokushibo: I'm going to hold you tight and never let go~ he kisses Muzan on the neck Yoriichi: I'm going to caress you gently so no one else can see how beautiful you are~ he caresses Muzan's leg

kokushibo and yoriichi two brothers and princes they fall in love with one of their male servant, Muzan.kokushibo's and yoriichi's parents didn't know that they love a make servant and if they found out about that won't end up well for three of them.it was just one month left before kokushibo and yoriichi get crowed after that they can marry Muzan peacefully.but there was a problem their parents has already started to find wives for them.

Kokushibo: I don't want anyone else~ I only want you, servant~ he holds Muzan tightly and kisses his neck again Yoriichi: same, servant~ he slowly takes off Muzan's shirt.

they looked at Muzan's upper naked body with lust and desire but can't do anything because their parents can hear them very clear they just have to wait till they get crowed.

suddenly the sound of the room door opening was heard kokushibo and yoriichi immediately hid Muzan inside the blanket it was just a maid checking on them if the princes were okay or not.

Kokushibo and Yoriichi: they quickly act normal Maid: Good morning, Prince Kokushibo. Good morning, Prince Yoriichi. Is everything alright? Kokushibo and Yoriichi: at the same time yeah, we're alright.

after the maid left.

after some day the day when kokushibo and yoriichi will get crowed finally comed.

Kokushibo and Yoriichi: they stand in front of their parents, ready to be crowned Kokushibo's mother: my sons, are you ready to be crowned? Yoriichi and Kokushibo: yes, mother.

they both get crowned as princes, along with their parents telling them to make wise and intelligent decisions as rulers Kokushibo's father: remember, the fate of our kingdom rests in your hands. Kokushibo and Yoriichi: we will not let you down, father.

the moment they got the crowns on their head they yanked Muzan close to them who was standing among the servants and kissed him infront of everyone. if they are telling the truth kokushibo's and yoriichi's parents never cared about them only wanted them to keep the pride of their bloodline so finally they could do whatever they want and they wanted Muzan.

Kokushibo and Yoriichi parents gasp in shock and disgust as Kokushibo and Yoriichi kissed Muzan, not knowing what to do Kokushibo's father: WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD- Kokushibo and Yoriichi: at the same time we love him, father. We want him to be our husband. they both smile at each other while hugging Muzan tightly.

kokushibo and yoriichi smirked they were kings now not princes anymore they finally got to get revenge on their parents they didn't liked them neither did they and now kokushibo and yoriichi have the control over the kingdom so their is nothing their parents can do.

Kokushibo's father: he turns bright red with rage as he looks at Kokushibo and Yoriichi WE WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN! Kokushibo and Yoriichi: at the same time we already made up our minds, father. He is going to be our husband. Kokushibo's mother: she is just staring at Muzan