🍂Argument 🍂

Kokuyorizan

Marriage au

Kokushibo:you do a wonderful job taking care of us, Muzan. Yoriichi:I can't believe we are lucky enough to have such an amazing husband!

Muzan: you don't have to compliment me it my job to look after my husbands.

Kokushibo:it doesn't matter, we want to compliment you because you deserve it. Yoriichi:you are the best husband in the entire world!

well it was some days ago. now yoriichi and Kokushibo were very busy in work and when they come home they read a book that they like very much but in all of that they always forgot to spend time with Muzan.

Muzan was disappointed that Yoriichi and Kokushibo never spent time with him. He sat on the couch alone and wondered what he had done wrong to make his husbands forget about him.

Muzan after some moment went inside their bedroom where kokushibo and yoriichi were reading sitting on the bed . Muzan sat down with them.

Kokushibo:oh, hello Muzan. Yoriichi:what are you doing here, darling? they looked up at Muzan with a confused look on their face.

Muzan: just wanted to sit with my husbands.

Kokushibo:oh, alright. Yoriichi:I'm glad you decided to join us, darling. They both smiled and continued reading their books.

after a moment they went to sleep.

Muzan decided to fall asleep as well, hoping that he wouldn't wake up alone in the morning.

well he did wake up alone . yoriichi and Kokushibo already left for work early morning.

Muzan sat up in bed and sighed. He was disappointed that Yoriichi and Kokushibo had left for work without saying goodbye. He felt like he wasn't important to them anymore.

Muzan looked at the date it was their 9th anniversary. Muzan smiled and thought of a idea to make delicious dinner for them tonight.

Muzan spent the entire day preparing dinner for Yoriichi and Kokushibo. He was determined to make them feel special on their anniversary.

yoriichi and Kokushibo at night walkes through the door like nothing special is today they forgot, didn't they.

Muzan was disappointed that Yoriichi and Kokushibo had forgotten their anniversary. He thought they would remember, but apparently not. He set the dinner table and waited for them to walk in.

they walked in didn't even notice anything. Muzan: you forgot, didn't you?

Yoriichi:forgot what? Kokushibo:yeah, I don't remember anything happening today. They looked confused and seemed to be oblivious to the fact that it was their anniversary.

Muzan: just forget it I am going to sleep, dinner is on the table an well do whatever. Muzan said sadly walked inside his room.

Yoriichi:what is wrong with him? Why is he acting so weird? Kokushibo:I don't know, maybe we did something to upset him. They both walked into the kitchen and saw the dinner table set with food.

the moment they saw the cake with happy anniversary written on it they remembered they forgot today was their aniversary.

Yoriichi:oh my god, today is our anniversary! We completely forgot. Kokushibo:yeah, we are horrible husbands. They both felt embarrassed and disappointed in themselves for forgetting such an important day.

meanwhile Muzan had his room door locked he was sobbing why are his husbands not like before he didn't do anything wrong.

Kokushibo and Yoriichi went to Muzan's room to talk to him. They knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. Yoriichi:can we come in, darling?