Prologue

Rhonda was hungry.

John Dory was taking time to get back at least to give her food, which was a unusual thing to happen.

it was night and the music coming from the pop kingdom also wasn't helping for her to get some sleep.

So Rhonda decided to start moving once she sniffed a sweet scent, she got up and started moving towards the so called sweet scent.

Meanwhile, there was a troll sitting outside a bakery.
feeling a bit stressed and holding some pastries in hand, just staring at them.

they had a bad day, they felt a bit useless after all. They felt lost in their own world, holding this bakery by themselves.

the floor suddenly started rumbling. that called their attention, snapping their view from the pastries in hand, looking up to find nothing but an creature.

A big one.

"Ah!" it suprised them to see a big animal, i didnt seem like it was trying to hunt them, so they got up from the ground slowly and stared back at the animal. thinking that maybe its safe to get closer.

noticing how its view shifted between the troll and the pastries in hand.

"Oh... are you hungry?" they asked softly, seeing how the creature in front of them started wagging their tail. It made them giggle a bit. "Okay, i guess you can have it!"

the troll gave a step foward, the creature sat in place thanking the troll with a soft purr while eating the food.

the troll stared with a soft smile, feeling a bit better after seeing how much the creature liked their pastries.

"Do you like them?" the troll talked softly at the creature. "I made them myself."

they smiled and Rhonda let out some happy noises.

So then, Rhonda stayed a bit longer with the other troll, giving them some nice company while waiting for her owner to appear

Meanwhile, John dory was freaking out.

Where could have Rhonda go?

Did someone take her away?

He was being accompanied by Bruce and Floyd, the last trying to calm him while the other was looking around.

"Come on JD, I don't think someone took her." Floyd gave him a soft squeeze. "maybe she got bored and started walking around?"

"...Maybe." John dory just gave Floyd a small smile before falling into an anxious face.

"Bro, i think i found a clue." Bruce called and JD straightened his posture before walking towards him.