Chapter one

Bruce found some clues to find Rhonda and John dory started moving foward quickly, leaving Floyd and Bruce behind him without a single thought.

they didn't try to stop him too, Floyd decided to follow but Bruce stayed back while JD followed the silhouette of some steps carved into the ground like Rhonda's paws.

he made it closer to the back of a bakery from the kingdom and he frowned a bit before moving over some bushes, visualizing something quite  curious.

He saw Rhonda laying down with another troll in the ground, probably sleeping or stargazing...

but Rhonda doesn't get closer to other trolls if john dory isn't in the scene or are trolls that she knows already.

So he started wondering, "Why is Rhonda there?"

he was happy to see her again too, he saw that Rhonda seemed to be calm around that troll.

So he started moving closer to them, to greet the other troll and take Rhonda back with him.

"Hey." he called and the other troll jumped a bit before looking up at him.

"Oh- hello..." they answered with some suprise, they didn't know who was the boy in front of them, but... damn, he's quite handsome-

they stared at each other before JD cleared his throat.

"I guess you're wondering who i am." he said in a slightly cocky tone. "Im John Dory." he softly woke up Rhonda, who had falled asleep before he walked closer to them.

Rhonda looked at him for some seconds, still eepy after that nap but when she saw JD's face she quickly got up and licked him.

"Oh, is she yours?" the troll got up from their place, feeling a bit out of place but still, they were curious to know more about this big creature.

"Yeah, her name is Rhonda." JD rested his hands on his hip while giving that smile of his.

"Rhonda... she's a really sweet girl." the other troll gave a compliment, making JD feel a bit comfortable around that troll.

them being so sweet to rhonda made him be a bit more curious.

the troll looked up at the night sky and gave JD a shy smile. "I think i should get going, its too late to be outside..." the troll said, holding their hand out to JD to shake.

and so, the unknown troll stepped back into the bakery, feeling a bit more better than before, having a small yet comfortable interaction with Rhonda and John Dory.

now then, Floyd was behind the same bush that JD was before approaching the stranger, and he was smiling softly at the unexpected interaction between his brother and that troll.

"Hey John." Floyd called softly, making the troll jump a bit.

"Oh- Ah- Hey Floyd!" he waved at him before looking at Rhonda and pointing her. "Look i found Rhonda!"

"Yeah, good job man." Floyd chuckled before walking towards him. "who was that?"

John dory stayed silent, he didn't get their name... how foolish.

JD just shrugged before walking into Rhonda with Floyd, taking her back to the outsides of Branch's bunker.

the brothers talked about their shows and some songs, but still, the image of the troll was stuck in his head.

John Dory thought that their shy smile was something else for him, and he yet couldn't understand why he felt a pull when he remembered them.

as if something was telling him to go back to them.