𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓- 𝐑𝐎𝐁49

𝐑𝐎𝐁 49

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"you ready to go?" Robert asked, looking into my eyes as he sat across from the table. i could tell we was a little tipsy from the drinks he had been getting. he's usually not the one to drink but he felt the need to get the same drinks i ordered 'cause 'they looked good'.

what he don't understand it that im not a lightweight. so, what i can handle, he might not be able to.

"yes i am." i replied, taking one last sip of my drink before i grabbed my coat.

he called the waitress over so that he could collect the bill. once he did, he paid in cash and also left a generous tip.

i put my coat on and grabbed my purse, Rob grabbed my hand and we made our way to the black 2023 Cadillac Escalade. we both hopped in the backseat and let the driver take us back to the house.

"you tired?" he asked as he pulled me so that i was sitting closer to him. he put my legs over his so that he could massage my chocolate thighs.

"not really." i shrugged, pulling out my phone so that i could record his kind gesture and post it on my instagram story

"ight, good to know." he looked away leaving me there to squint my eyes at him. what he mean by that?

i decided to let it slide, i scrolled on my phone the rest of the ride and took a couple pictures of the beautiful lights of the buildings outside.

•••••

the car stopped at our nice home and we told the driver thank you before we got out.

i grabbed the key from Rob and unlocked the front door. i made it in and wasted no times kicking off my heels.

"come here." Rob licked his lips then picked me up, causing me to squeal. he took me upstairs then to the bedroom and he laid me on the king sized bed.

he hovered over me and began to passionately kiss my lips. both his hands roamed my body freely, massaging my breast.

"you sure you not tired?" he asked again causing me to quickly shake my head no.

"cuz when i go, ain't no stopping me." he said seriously.

"stop talking." i mumbled seductively. then i grabbed his face and put my lips on his again.

i felt one of his hands go up my leg and stopped where my dress was. he slowly pulled it up then started to pull my thong down.

𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯

__________

i nodded my head slowly, opening her legs. i licked my lips at how a clear, sticky substance stringed as her pussy lips pulled apart.

"damnnn" i smiled widely knowing i was the one that made her like this, and i barely even did anything. i dipped my head down and didn't even tease, i immediately stuck my tongue out and licked her juices up.

she moaned lowly placing her hand on the back of my head. i kissed on her clit a few times before sucking on it.

"yess Rob" she whispered spreading her legs even more for me.

i got more comfortable, laying on my stomach and kicking my feet up. i could really do this shit all day if she let me.

i pushed her legs back forcing her bottom half up a little bit for me to bring my mouth further down. y/n gasped and attempted to move my head but i didn't budge, i took my two longest fingers and slowly pumped them in and out.

minutes later i came back up and made out with her clit as if it were her lips on her face. i fingered her faster and harder feeling her squeeze tight.

"yes-yes... right there Rob.." she muffled her moan by putting her hand over her mouth. i flicked my tongue on her clit quickly, triggering her orgasm.

she shook a little under my touch, then i finally pulled away with big smile on my face.

i felt my eyes get heavier as she grabbed my face and pulled me into a sloppy kiss.

"you sure u don't need to rest?" y/n asked with a chuckle as she examined my face. i shook my head no, laying on my back and bringing her on top of me.

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

__________

"fuckkk" Rob groaned loudly as i started to bounce faster. i held myself up on my tippy toes, making it easier for me to move around.

i bit my lip hard trying to contain myself as i found myself going further down each time.

but i wasn't going fast enough for Rob, he wrapped his arms around me, bringing my body down against his.

he opened his legs started to roughly thrust upwards.

my mouth dropped open as i stuffed my face in his neck. he caught me so off guard a forgot how to breathe for a minute.

"baby slow down-" i started, feeling a new feeling build up in my stomach. i cut myself of releasing it, the pressure being so strong it pushed his dick out.

"damn baby. look atchu." he smiled watching me squirt, which was rare for us. he slapped his dick against my clit letting me get the last bit out.

then he re-inserted himself and went even faster then before.

"i'm almost thea mama." Rob grunted lowly in my ear while i held onto him tightly.

soon, he finally finished inside me. we laid there for a few minutes to regain some strength. once i did, i slowly tried lifting off him, only for him to grab me back and make me stay where i was.

Rob fell asleep almost instantly while i laid there, accepting the fact he wasn't going to let me up.

so we slept, still tangled within each other.

_______
★★★

(a/n: this was quick so excuse typos but ima do some requests prolly tmr.)