E1 | Experimental Thoughts

"-hello? This thing is recording right?"

A tanned wall marking itself as the background, stripped with both a lighter and darker shade of the warm color. An open window with a darker shade of orange. It allowed the light to break into the bedroom. The curtains were tied in place thanks to a stainless black cloth. The outside world wasn't very visible from that window. A bed stood underneath it though; donning a wooden frame supporting a pink mattress with matching pink pillow, in addition to the sheets wrapping around the mattress rather nicely. It was hot pink, actually - next to the bed, over to the right, was a small bookshelf, one that held not many books.

The angle this camera was set up in did not show very much inside this bedroom, but the one thing that stood out of everything else was the girl sitting in the dead center of the frame. One with a small stature, even when she sat down. Short, brown hair held up in a side-tail off to her left with two loose locks flowing down the sides of her pale, but still extremely cute face. A pair of bright Teal colored eyes peered above the camera lens in slight confusion.

As for her attire.. due to the early morning setting, only a pair of yellow PJ'S covered her entire body.

"Well.. the light's on, so I guess it's recording."

Ahem.

"O-okay! Well... hi there. My name is Matsuri Natsuiro, and... ahhh- heh, give me a second.. I'm still a bit nervous."

Meet Matsuri Natsuiro, a 1st-Gen Idol under a contract with the Idol Company known only as Hololive. While she was primarily known for being an energetic girl with perverted tendencies, right at this very moment, you wouldn't be able to tell without knowing about her prior to this day. She was, with all certainty, a nervous wreck. The brunette had to cover her face with both palms in order to comfort her mental state. All the while she made a lot of weird Noises. Some of them could be linked to the embarrassment you hear in Anime, but they were all too realistic. Her voice was a bit different as well. Usually, it was high-pitched, one that was filled to the brim with positive energy - only to be converted into an unassuming and unfiltered tone of dialect. Matsuri has spoken without autotune before, many people would know what this was.

Anyway... to regain her composure, Matsuri then decided to just breathe in and out. In and out, multiple times. To her future viewers, this would have all happened within the span of 10 seconds or so. To Matsuri, this felt like 10 minutes of her time has been spent calming down.

"...let's try this again."

Ahem.

With that, a small smile sat comfortably on her face. Now, she looked directly at the camera in front of her, and continued with her introduction.

"..hii there, my name is Matsuri Natsuiro, and welcome to the first ever episode of my new little... webseries? I guess you could call it that, but what I'm calling it is a bit redundant. Uh... I'm calling it Matsuri's Matsuri!"

"I hope you all enjoy uh, watching me ramble on about senseless topics! Heh."

...

Half an hour after the recording ended, Matsuri decided to get started on the editing process, while also reviewing her footage. Episode 1 lasted roughly 15 minutes, which means she had to watch through 15 minutes of sitting and talking about why exactly she had decided to spawn this 'Project' into existence. Regardless, editing something that didn't need that much, or any editing at all, was pretty damn easy. Matsuri herself wasn't a Master Editor or anything, but the basics were drilled into her mind for when she had to edit her own videos.