Zeref x reader

THAT DAY

I was on tenrou island with the one person I trusted. Zeref. So he is known as an evil dark black wizard but when you get to know him he's a really nice person and He can't control the magic most of the time. I skipped around my favourite waterfall on the island "ekkk it's still awesome ....as always" I giggled . I had a strange habbit of having a gilggle fit in public so tenrou island was the best place for me . "you say that that every time" I heard a voice behind me "ZEREF ....WELLLL maybe it's so amazingly awesome that it becomes even more awesome every time.....you just got logic.....logiced .....logicifyed .........don't you even mock me for trying to create a new word" I started giggling to myself again "it must be nine o'clock your being sassy again " zeref serious... Always serious. "Come on lighten up Zeref " I placed my hands on my hips and looked at him dead in the eyes "you act afraid to have fun" I smiled and pulled Zeref up to the waterfall. "See its beautiful that's why I painted it first " im an artist so as well as tenrou island being so desolate its also beautiful and inspiring. "I guess" he replyes "wow you always put a downer on things " I sat on the edge of the deep Brooke the watterfall ran into. "I cant belive that in a world like this full of magic that people try to control and manipulate there is another kind of magic that only I see The Beauty of this Island" I smiled to myself dipping my legs knee high in the Brooke "your not the only one who can see that magic" zeref complained crouching next to me "really because I thought I was the only other person on tenrou island... And you keep putting a downer On things" my eyes felt sore and I yawned . Im tired. not just normally tired. I felt as if I was being lured into a dream by the smell of vanilla and cinnamon spice. As if my body just collapsed but I can still see. I leant down cand curled up on the soft Rocky soil and leaves. "im... Tired Zere..." I was out like a candle . Snuggled up on the ground next to the only friend I had. I was happy. For once through all my life. From being shipped Off to school to being shipped Off to an island. For the first time I was happy. it wasent the giggling bubbly me happy or the smile for the camera happy. It was just happy and I wanted it to stay that way forever...but it couldn't because then.....that's when the Fairies came and thats when Zeref left. After that I traveled but I never found Zeref or happyness like I had felt THAT DAY.

A bit of a downer I know but im asking what you want next
Im going to go from sting x reader to male!Juvia x reader so get comfy and plz send a request of what you want and ill write becase on wattpad no one knows who I actually am but loads of people care about me so please leave a request. I love u all steampunk on Hestia!!