where it all started

Y/n pov: I was skateboarding when I saw a boy at least what it look like it was a tall lanky figure I what to approach him butt I have social anxiety sooo I didn't so I put my earphones back in and continued skateboarding in tell I felt a presents behind me when I turned around I saw the boy that was on the other end of the skat park."umm hi"."..."."i guess people don't speak these days i say walking away when he grabbed my wrist tightly."hey bro what are you doing let go of me". "what do you think your doing".with that he crossed my arms to were i could not do anything i try to break free but his grip gets tighter to where it was hurting he than pulled me into an abandoned alley"." why such pretty girl like you doing all alone a night he say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I smacked his hand away from my face than the wind started blowing and my long h/c hair was in my face that's when I realized I HAVE AN SKIRT ON I immediately cross my arms above my skirt."aww come on why not let me see"."why are you doing this you are literally a kid"."ok first of all I'm older than you"."stop lying you know you are like 15-16 and just really tall that's all you lier"."WH-What where did you get your information from because you're way off"."what ever lier I say rolling my eyes"."i was getting angry with her i slammed my hands agents the brik of the alley beside her head for your information im 18"."wh-wh-what than this is child abuse and assault because im 15 haha your going to jail I song"."just SHUT UP GOD DAMN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP im going to let you only if you don't tell any one if you do im coming for you so make sure you all ways remember the name LUMI...lumi athena ATHENA i say smiling at him"."o0o0o0o0o0 l like your last name"."ya whatever i say blushing.
because it made me think if marriage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The first chapter down 382words