and we meet again

Y/n pov: it was my first day of school I came in During the middle of the school year."introduce yourself please"."oh ya umm hi......I'm y/n/l/n and i think that's all you need to know about me I say looking a the teacher"."well..ok mis.y/n/l/n ummm you can take a seat by mr.athena"."than name it sent sivers down My spine but i shook it off and went sit down i get my stuff out than i take out a small mirror to look at myself than i turned the mirror to the person that was next to me when i did he was already looking at me i lifted up my head and looked at him and smiled I started blushing i laugh to myself I put the mirror up and started to take notes I could still feel his eyes on me that's when I started to remember the name."hey do you remember who I am"."yes"."aren't you scared"."no even though i was shaking in my boots i think he could tell because my body language change"."oh come on you don't have to lie I can tell you a- with that the bell rang"."well that's my call to go i say trying to harry and put my stuff in my bag I rushed out the I was reaching for My  phone but I couldn't find it."no..no I didn't leave  it in class I say almost yelling the last part I walked back into the class to see him holding it in the air my phone has a light purple and pink color it stand  out with him because he was wearing  all black."give me my phone back"."no"."what you can't just take someones phone idiot now give it back I say jumping up and down trying to reach it because im 5,3 he looks like 5,11 ish."give it back you idiot"."aww mrs.short cant get her phone back"."shut up"."he starts to walk out the class with my phone."he-he-hey what what are you doing I say following him out the class and school"."come follow me I what to show you something"."well you give my phone back if I follow you"."mmm maybe"."what maybe what do you mean maybe yes you are going to give me my phone back"."ok fine.ill give you your phone back..just follow me.

Lumi's pov:I got bored so turn around and look down at the girl because she was shorter than me I grabbed her by the wrist I put my hands over her mouth her screams made me horny and happy I knocked her out."OMG omg omg I was not supposed to do that what should i do oh on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hehehe find out another time