terrible

I woke in my bathroom there was a note on the mirror it says "take a shower then come downstairs put the clothes on that was provided". With that I got in the shower I had no problem at all with taking a shower.

I took an hour shower than I put on the dress that was on the counter (this what it looked like)

I went downstairs. " Well look at the pretty lady His friends laugh." I sit at the table far away from the boys. " Aw come on come sit by me. No. Why not hu pretty lady. Because I don't want to." He comes sit closer to you than the boys follow.

He than put his hand on your thigh. I smacked it off. "Aww why be feisty babygirl. Don't call me that. Why not.... babygirl. Because. Because what. .... Exactly and plus you have to listen to me because I'm older than you so technically you're not respecting your elders." I just took my eyes at this. "Ok so if your older than me why are you acting like a child... exactly. Be quiet I never gave you permission to speak. Uhh I'm not a dog. Well when your with me yes you are.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was now time for sleep they all leave my house...but not lumi. I take my shower and I forgot my clothes in my room so I just had a towel rapped around me I walked out the bathroom I run into someone. "Well well hey babygirl what are you doing up. I..uhh I was talking a shower. Well I can see that. I uh have to go to my room can you move. Sure. " He moves out the way but follow me to my room I was about to close it when he stopped it with his hand. "I have to get dressed. Ok." With that he pushed himself into my room. "you have to get out I have to get dressed. Why not let me see." With that he moves closer to me and I back up than I fall on the bed than he do the same I had tires in my eyes. "Why cry babygirl I was just playing anyway see you tomorrow." With than he walked out my room and out the house after I get dressed and go to sleep.

*Next day*

I woke this up and did my morning routine and get dressed. (This is the what you wear)

After I get dressed I go to the park that was by my house I sit on the swings daydreaming when I hear my name being called I looked all around me and didn't see anyone in tell I gave up and the came behind my a scared me

After I get dressed I go to the park that was by my house I sit on the swings daydreaming when I hear my name being called I looked all around me and didn't see anyone in tell I gave up and the came behind my a scared me. "Omg geez Chris what was that for. Nothing...I was looking for you why are you at the park by yourself. Idk I just needed something to do. Oh...ok than."

We sit on the swings talking for hours and hours on end he walked me home than he left. I get ready for bed and than I sleep.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Hoped you liked it ❤️❤️