A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Dear Reader, 

Thank you for choosing to read this story. You don't have to read this note. You can always continue on to the first chapter of this story. If you decide to read this somewhat meaningless note, then props to you for sticking around.

I've always found it difficult to write a story. Maybe it's because I have such great ideas and I rush into them too soon. Which is why I've decided to take it slow with this story. This is not my first story. The first one I tried to write didn't suit my taste, so I decided to switch gears and actually write about something that's been sitting at the back of my mind for the longest time. 

The characters I've created are based on the people I know. Don't worry, I didn't actually put their real name. Some characters are two people that I molded as one. I've come to know many interesting people with different personalities. Being able to write about it and share it with the world is something that I've been itching to do. 

Even though I have been a member of Wattpad for quite some time, I am fairly new to writing. So if you see any grammatical errors, please point it out. Also, if you are or know anyone that can make a killer cover please inform me because my cover isn't exactly enticing. 

I know I'm not the best or the most entertaining writer, but I hope that you find joy in reading this story. 

Don't forget to VOTE or LEAVE A COMMENT. Or do BOTH. 

Lots of Love, 

~CheekyChie