2: Rewarded

I can't just say it didn't happen fast, because it really didn't.

It must've been three days straight without food and water did the two fought, the entire place almost broke down on top of them if it wasn't for v/n using her magic to keep this place intact for it.

Seth wiped his father's blood off of his face with one hand, his own hands felt weak, and they were shaking.

He let go of his sword and turned to his sister who had now come down after seeing him finish their Father with that last stab.

L/n lay there on the floor, dead and stilled like a corpse he was meant to be eighty years ago.

"Congratulations, little Brother, and as promised." V/n took out a blue-edged dagger from her pocket.

"M-My Lady..?" Her servant was confused as to what was suddenly happening.

Seth nodded and stood in front of her as the remnants of the Duke's powers began sinking into him from behind, "I want to return to the way it was."

V/n chuckled and raised the sharp tip in front of his chest, aiming for his heart.

"A promise is a promise, little Brother, the moment I stab you, my real brother will live, our Mother will still die, but you won't be burdened by the chains of our family's power and be able to live as you want." She said as she slowly raised the dagger high.

Seth blinked, for once, he finally smiled after these passing years in this cold place, "It's so cold in this place.. Big Sister."

The red curtains fell on them when the show came to a halt.

...

Amidst all that.

Everything became a new for Seth.

"Excuse me..?" A familiar voice that he's kept rolling through in his mind.

He tried to open his eyes to look, it was bright and the blurriness that tried to stop to adjust itself didn't help her.

"You seem to have been in here for hours on end," a feminine voice, common oaktree-colored hair, and eyes shaded of blue darker than that of the heroines, added on with such a cute face.

But the scent was something else.

She's always been told she had a good sense of smell but this one was just something else for her.

It's too familiar to not figure out where it was coming from.

"Hello? Lady Katarina..?"

That name... It's been.. so long since she's heard that name in forever....

"Ah..." Katarina felt really calm, the scent of perfume that this student wore was very familiar, so without question or obvious realization, she pulled her by the arm and down on the bed with her.

"Eek--!? Lady Katarina!??"

Katarina was nuzzling close under the crook of her neck, her breath, warm.

"E-Excuse me..!??!?" This made the said student very flustered.

Katarina smiled, 'She really kept her promise.'

'Y/n is here with me again..' she looked up at her.

"I'm never letting you go.." she chuckled, grinning, "Ever again."

"E-E--Ehh....?" Y/n was trembling on top of her with a burning face turning red.