chapter:1

It has been a month since y/n found out that the school she got to is the same as the manhwa she read and so r her classmates from the manhwa she was first confused but got used to it as in one month she became friend with su-ae as they r now bff .
It was raining hard outside the school
"Who said we r cancelling PE beacause of the rain those who don't go change into their gym clothes will get point deduction "the coach said to the students
"But it was cancelled the last time it rained "a student said the coach look at the student.
"Quite call out ur student number and name and we r playing partner dodge ball today everyone find ur partner"the coach said .

I was standing beside su-ae I  tighten my  hijab as i was going to play dodge ball so that my  hijab would be in place while playing I  knew what was gonna happen next .

I  look at eunghyeok who was standing beside su-ae .as she was looking at him too .

"Su -ae I m gonna find my partner "I said to her with a smile su-ae noded and smile back at her .

I started to find my  partner than I  saw minu with the girl he is partner so I  hit his shoulder by mine hard and walk pass him with hatred as I  knows he is cheating on her I  ignore his scream *

Turn out I  m in minu team great just great . I looks to the other side and saw su-ae with eunghyeok as she pull him cause a ball was about to hit him

Minu aim at her but eunghyeok caught the ball and give her as she threw it towards minu her eyes full of tears but instead it hit the girl  .

And everyone look at her as of she is mad and minu started his rubbish

"Y u hit her so hard"he said with his ugly face becoming more angry as he pointed at her

having enough I walk btw them and stand Infront of su-ae .

"Boy shut up 😡 y yOu Hit hEr tf u mean y u hit her what Abt u ,ur ugly ass threw the ball at her it was gonna hit her hard but no ur dumb rotten potato ass will only point finger at her "I  said angrily my glare harden looking more at his dumb face .

"Did she commit a crime or something"eunghyeok said coming forward I cross my arms on my chest as I noded agreeing with eunghyeok .

I look beside me as I saw su-ae was walking away I follow her to the girls washroom and enter I knock on one bathroom door
"Su-ae come out plzzzz"I said waiting for her response the door open and I see her her eyes red from crying I hus her and comfort her .

I made her laugh by making fun of how ugly minu look like a rotten potato full of  insects .

After that we went to our class everyone was looking at us I roll my eyes and sit on my chair I look at su-ae and see her holding strawberry milk juice  while looking at minu with a smile tsk tsk my dear friend when will u see the truth I thought to myself .

After the class was completed I put my abaya on and fix my hijab as I grab my bag and went to su -ae .
"Su -ae let's walk to home together"I said to her she smile but hesitate oh is this the scene where she will find everything .

"Sorry y/n I can't go with u me and minu r going on a date " she said to me feeling guilty I smile at her "oh it's okay good luck "I said to her after that we said our goodbyes

I was walking in the hall way and stop should I? should I stop her ?funk it I m going I ran to stop her from seeing the hurtful scene .

I rush and ran like cheetah but stopped when I saw her and eunghyeok oh ...

Su_ae   pull me and him to the side as I was btw them 😭😭

After minu and raw_im left we came out of our hiding place su-ae left without a word leaving me and him alone .

After reaching home I did my wadu and prayed duhar prayer and change my clothes I took my phone and call su -ae the call was ringing
....

.....

........

She pick up the call "ah hello Assalamualaikum su -ae r u okay I hope ur doing fine don't think Abt what happened he doesn't deserve ur tears he deserves ur chapal "I said non stop worried Abt her

"Y/n slow down and...yes I m fine don't worry ur right he deserves my chapal "she said jokingly I can hear a hint of sadness in her voice .

"Yes su -ae that is right he deserves chapal "I said to her as we laugh

After that we talk for a hour