CHAPTER 1

I woke up and checked that it was 9:00 am. I was about to stand up when my phone rang l checked the caller ID and it was Mom.

My name is Sandra, I am 21 years old, an independent woman and a caring person too. I'm a businesswoman and also a law student In the meantime my phone rang and I answered the the phone.

OTP:

"Hello?"

"Hi honey, how are you?"

Her mom asked from the other side while she headed towards the kitchen.

"I'm okay mom, how about you?"

I asked with a concerned voice because it's been a while since we saw each other.

"I'm also alright honey, but can you come here and pay me a visit I already miss you, sweety"

"Okay Mom I will pay you a visit tomorrow"

I respond while I put my food on my plate.

"Okay honey see you tomorrow bye, I gotta go, honey"

"Okay Mom bye see you tomorrow"

"Bye"

After saying bye to Mom I put my phone down and sat on my chair before eating my food, after finishing my food I put all the dishes on the sink and cleaned the table before washing all the dishes.

After that, I also did the remaining chores so I could leave the house clean.

After doing the chores I get myself a quick shower and put on my dress after that I come down to get my keys on top of the table lock the door of my apartment and get in the car, I choose some music so I can vibe with it while driving.

After a while, I arrive at the company and I directly go to my office because I have a lot of paperwork that waiting for me.

As I entered my office that fateful day, the first thing that greeted me was a towering pile of documents and papers–so large that they barely fit on my table's surface.

"I hope I can finish this today"

I whisper to myself.

            ! AFTER 10 HOURS LATER !

I was about to stand up when someone knocked on the door

"May I come in?" the person asks from the outside after getting dozed off I respond to her

"Yes, come in" After responding to that person I heard the door slowly opening, as the door slowly opened I raised my head to look at the door, and then I saw Mary my friend since high school.

"Hello, girl!" She shouted happily running to me with a big smile on her face.

"Hi Mary, what are you doing here?" I ask while looking at her with a confused look on my face.

"Why? Can't I visit my friend now?"

She asked as she sat on the chair in front of me while putting her hands on her waist and raising her left eyebrow at me acting like she was judging me.

"No, it's just so random that you paid me a visit today as far as I remember your always bc about your work, especially on Monday"

I respond to her while putting my attention to my laptop and continuing my work.

"Oh well today I don't have a lot of paperwork that's why I decided to pay you a visit since I don't have anything to do and I also bought something for us, I know that you still didn't have your lunch "

"Good thing you bring some food"

I responded cause I was also hungry and the lunch time was almost done and I still didn't have my lunch.

"Yeah I need to because I know you will get angry with me If I don't bring any food with me"

She said in her dramatic voice while wiggling her shoulder here and there.

"Yeah whatever, now can we eat?"

I roll my eyes because I'm getting annoyed by her dramatic behaviour.

"Okay okay fine"

She said as she started to unpack the lunch bag that she brought her.

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you about Auntie, how is she?"

She asked while opening the other of the lunch boxes while I also started to fix the other papers and put them on the side so they would not jet spilled if we accidentally spilled something.

"Well she's doing alright earlier she just called me and asked me to pay her a visit and I said yes because it's been a while since I saw Mom"

I always wanted to visit Mom but because of work and school, I didn't have time to visit her tomorrow I will be with her with no problem at work or even in school because I know I finish them all so now all I need to do is finish all of this paper and I'm done.

"That's good, can I come with you?"

She ask me with a pleading eyes.

"Fine I'll pick you up tomorrow, wake up early I don't wanna wait outside your not a princess  okay?"

"Yes ma'am" 

She said while doing salute at the same time, acting like a police this girl is acting like a seventeen years old even thought she's twenty five years old girl. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever let's eat now I still have alot to do after this"

I said to her while making a annoyed face her.

                ! AFTER THAT NIGHT !

I woke up early today because I'm going to visit Mom in the hospital when I came home last night it was already 2 am I was so tired last night that my body didn't want to go anywhere today but since I missed Mom I'm still going to visit her since I also told her that I'm coming today.

I was about to start the car not until my phone rang when I saw the caller ID it was my Mother's doctor I could hear a lot of voices on the other side of the call and then I heard the doctor say something that made me stop breathing.

TO BE CONTINUE

                                  ***

Hello everyone this is me your author Kim, I'm going to re-start my journey this 2024 with this new story that the tittle is "You can't be mine" I'm sorry if  I'm going to drop my first story which is the story of  "I hope you can be mine", 2023 did a lot of things on me that i don't wanna remember anymore that story of mine is part of my life, my journey in 2023 that full of bad things I wanna let go of those memories and leave them in 2023 and start a beautiful beginning with you guys.

Pls support my new journey and I hope we're going to make a lot of beautiful memories this coming 2024 that's all thank you, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!